4 people are viewing this hotel
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
Official HotelUS$513
Hotels.comUS$513
Expedia.comUS$513
FindHotelUS$513
PricelineUS$513
ZenHotels.comUS$544
All reviews screened in porch living room timeshare presentation activities center mini golf washer dryer high pressure indoor pool sleeper sofa one bedroom unit nice resort king bed coffee maker off the beaten path game room family vacation off the strip
Selected filters
Reviewed 23 January 2021 via mobile

My husband and I stayed 2 nights. Check in was great, the man who waited on us was super! We were quite impressed with our room. In fact we were discussing how this place could be our new go to place to stay. The second afternoon we had new neighbors check in to the adjoining condo. They were very loud but it was afternoon so whatever. The noise steadily increased until they were yelling and knocking things around. I’d be surprised if there wasn’t damage done from whatever they were slamming around. By 11:00 at night I really wanted to sleep so i called the front desk. She said she would call them. Next I hear the lady next door yelling about she hopes someone didn’t complain about them (I am pretty sure she didn’t answer the phone) and the man yelling he hasn’t done anything for someone to complain. The yelling and cursing continued. 30 minutes or so later I called the front desk again and she said she would send security up. Security came up and stood outside a while listening, and left. Didn’t knock on the door or ask them to keep it down. At this point I didn’t think calling back would help so we resigned ourselves to not sleeping that night. The yelling and cussing continued all night long!! They finally got quiet around 7am! When we checked out we told the front desk about it. They told us we would get a phone call from the manager and an email. I’ve gotten no phone call. I didn’t finally get an email asking me to rate different aspects of the resort. I’m really disappointed that management doesn’t mind how people behave in their resort. I understand they can’t know who they are renting to, but if someone makes a complaint they should take it seriously and follow through. That sleepless night made a long 4 hour drive home, and I’ll not be staying here again now that I know management supports the loud obnoxious foul mouthed people in the room next to us more than us quiet people.

Date of stay: January 2021
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
2  Thank SmeeKay
Diamond Resorts, Other at Suites at Fall Creek, responded to this reviewResponded 24 January 2021

Thank you for bringing this to our attention. We are sorry to hear your stay was disrupted by noise issues. Please send us a copy of this review along with your reservation details and the best phone number to reach you to CustomerServiceSM@diamondresorts.com. We look forward to connecting. -GP

Reviewed 8 January 2021

The Suites at Fall Creek By Diamond Resorts was nice and clean. BUT I want my $300 deposit back!! Had to pay security deposit of $300 when we checked in. I asked the nice young lady when I would get it back she said American Express was good about crediting it back, I know AmEx is good but Diamond Resorts is not. Stay 11/24-27/2020! today is 1/07/21, want my $300 returned!!

Date of stay: November 2020
Diamond Resorts, Other at Suites at Fall Creek, responded to this reviewResponded 10 January 2021

Hello William, this is concerning to hear and we want to make it gets taken care of as soon as possible. Please reach out to us via the resort phone number to speak with the manager on-site. -HN

Reviewed 3 January 2021

So I'm going to split my review into 2 parts....the first is our booked hotel room. We arrived on Dec 27th and stayed 3 nights. We paid less than 180 for 3 nights and thought that was a pretty good deal. My husband and I generally would book private cabins or like Airbnb's but arriving right after Christmas we wanted go for something more modest in price. And the location to the Strip was great. Upon arriving, check in was very smooth. After paying and getting our room key the clerk asked us to go see the concierge, who then offered us cheap tickets for shows and then explained that they offered a "Vacation Ownership" presentation, aka "Timeshare". She explained the information about attending. All in all the conversation was less than 5 mins long. We left and headed to our room.
The area was great and looked well maintained. We stayed in Building 16 on the 4th floor. Our room was nice, but we noticed quickly after arriving it was quite warm in the room and we couldn't get the AC/Heater to work properly. We struggled with the room temperature during our entire stay, and at one point had to open the window (30 degree outside) to cool the room down. We called the front desk and spoke with someone, who mentioned maintenance would be in touch but we never heard from them. We figured it was because we were on the 4th floor and heat rises, so we just made it work. Another issue we had was the walls are very thin, We could hear the room next to us. We could hear them talking and their TV. One of the mornings we guess they couldn't sleep and turned the TV on in the early hours. Generally, beds in a hotel room are queens or kings unless otherwise noted but I had no idea this would be a full sized bed. Generally a full sized wouldn't be so bad but this bed was quite hard. I struggle on hard beds in general but this one was extra hard.
SO our biggest issues were the noise from the neighbors, heater, and the bed (which hard might be ideal for others)
And on to the second part....the "timeshare". First, I want to say, No we didn't attend the presentation. My husband and I have very specific needs for vacationing and these vacation ownership opportunities would never work for us. But I will say it was nice that the staff only offered the information to us and never pressured us to go to a presentation. I even thought at some point we would get a call from them reminding us about going, but nope. I also thought if you were trying to get a customer to join the vacation ownership you would have then in the top notch accommodations. More like "look at how amazing our facility is and this could all be yours if you join" but i think we got more like mediocre accommodations for what we know would be a hefty monthly payment. If I was a member, I would be very upset with the room we stayed in. And it is possible where members stay is very different than were we stayed but I think if you are trying to get people to join you should be knocking their socks off....and this location isn't doing it.

Date of stay: December 2020
Diamond Resorts, Other at Suites at Fall Creek, responded to this reviewResponded 4 January 2021

Thank you for sharing your experience with us. We greatly appreciate your feedback and hope you enjoyed your overall stay. -GP

Reviewed 13 December 2020 via mobile

I have stayed in Branson many times and this was the first time I have stayed here. Anytime I go to Branson in the future I will only be staying here. There is so much to love about this place. We had a two bedroom and that was two beds, one king and one queen, two sofa beds. Two bathrooms. Three tv's and two DVD players. A balcony. Living room. Kitchen with full size refrigerator, oven, stove, microwave, toaster, blender, coffee maker, sink, dishwasher, pots and pans, plates, cups, silverware. A kitchenette, with mini fridge, microwave, and sink. The resort amenities were many. An indoor activity room. An indoor pool and hot tub. Outdoor activities such as minigolf, tennis, horseshoes, and shuffleboard, all of which was open for use despite winter time if the weather was nice or if you weren't bothered by cool weather. There was also two outdoor hot tubs that were open in the winter. All the pools and hot tubs were open till midnight, so after a long day on the town there is still time to soak in the hot tub. Finally, it's kind of off the beaten path so it is secluded and quiet. There are cheap places to stay in Branson but let's be honest they are generally older motels. This resort with all that you get cost no more than an average hotel.

Trip type: Traveled with family
1  Thank andyp256
Diamond Resorts, Other at Suites at Fall Creek, responded to this reviewResponded 14 December 2020

Thank you so much for leaving this detailed review of our property, Andy. We are over the moon to hear all the aspects you enjoyed about your stay and we look forward to welcoming you back whenever you visit Branson. -HN

Reviewed 9 December 2020

It's frustrating being a DIR member and you come across of a resort like this that's owned by Diamond that kind of run down. We were in building 8 with a lake view in the back. The building is older, size of the 2 bedrooms was okay, furnitures and appliances are dated. Beds & pillows were good, but carpet are worn and didn't look clean. Location is not right on the strip but close enough to be able to enjoy all Branson has to offer.

1  Thank cinderellatheultimat
Diamond Resorts, Other at Suites at Fall Creek, responded to this reviewResponded 10 December 2020

We appreciate your feedback and regret to hear the service received during your stay with us failed to meet your expectations. We strive to deliver a memorable experience for all of our members, owners and guests and take your comments seriously. We will relay your response to our team with the intent to improve for our future guests. -GP