Lowest prices for your stay
$128
$127
HIExpress.com$128
Hotels.com$128
Travelocity$128
All reviews rooms are clean biscuits great stay walmart balcony desk attractions shows
Selected filters
Reviewed November 5, 2021

I generally try very hard to be generous on my comments realizing that most people do try to keep up motel properties. But, this place! Oh my goodness, it is just not worthy of the Holiday Inn Express name. The room needed new EVERYTHING: from painting, carpeting, doors, faucets, bedding. You name it-it needed it. There really is no excuse for the owners not doing better when three nights cost nearly $600 total. There are three things that I can say positive about this hotel: employees, breakfast and location. The best among them being the employees Savannah-front desk and Ronea-cook. They do the work of four people and run themselves ragged. I sincerely hope management understands that while we were there, it was the work of these two people who saved your bacon because there were many, many people upset about the upkeep of your property for the price you charged. You need to get with the Holiday Inn Program of offering outstanding value befitting their name brand.

Room tip: Stay somewhere else until the owners renovate.
Date of stay: October 2021
1  Thank Buckeyesandi
Reviewed July 28, 2021

I expect certain things from chain hotels. One thing I expect is that the property will be reasonably well maintained. You need a degree from MIT to work the shower which has a really ridiculous pull-out handle to make it work, and the water pressure was roughly equivalent to the urine stream of a 90 year old with prostate issues. We arrived at 3:30 and our room was not ready. I was assured I would be called when the room was ready. At 4:10 (check in was not until 4, which is buried on their website) I went in and the room was ready, but I had not been called. So we went to the room and had to fuss with the lock and our key card for probably six tries to get in. Once in the room had not been well cleaned. The room was dusty. My wife sanitized it with bleach wipes it was so nasty.
So, we're getting ready to go to a show and I went down to move the car and was almost hit by teenagers running at full speed down the halls. No one said anything to them. One would think that the hotel would speak to the parents about their mutant spawn, but apparently that isn't done.
We did not eat the breakfast in the morning. They did have a lot of carb-laden food (biscuits, muffins, fruit, etc.). So, if you like that kind of thing, you'd probably enjoy it. We did pick up some peanut butter and toasted our own english muffins in the room.
The hotel is built into a hill. You enter on the 3d floor, and there are rooms on all floors. We were on the 5th floor. July is peak tourist season and the hotel was full, with at least one family reunion. I will not be back.

Room tip: Go somewhere else.
Date of stay: July 2021
3  Thank DeWitt65101
Reviewed July 11, 2021 via mobile

The hotel is clean enough but the rooms are really small.
Breakfast leaves a lot to be desired. Even though it is included it is empty unless you get there early.
If you are a IGH member I would suggest trying the other holiday inn in town.

Date of stay: July 2021
Trip type: Traveled with family
3  Thank Kevin H
Robert Han, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express & Suites Branson 76 Central, an IHG Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded July 17, 2021

Kevin H

We appreciate you taking the time out of your busy schedule to leave important feedback on how we can do better to make our guests happy. We are thankful that you found our property clean as we do have an amazing Housekeeping staff which may other properties in town do not currently have due to lack of employees everywhere. I apologize that your room was small. We have many different room types for our guests to choose from including 2 room suites and 2 room family suites which provide lots of moving around room if you like to lounge in your room. Our Breakfast choices are so good that between breakfast hours, our guests hurry down with their families at the chance to enjoy a full breakfast buffet. We have been vey busy lately with many many guests from all over the country and each morning is a carefully designed symphony to provide breakfast for over 500 guests in a timely manner. We apologize that you missed on such an amazing feast. Thank you again for your feedback, we will of course use it to better our service and our team.
Be Blessed,

Reviewed June 15, 2021

room was ridiculously small - it was like working a puzzle every time anyone in the family needed to move around; pool was dirty and had trash in it; hotel was clearly understaffed; elevator worked sometimes; TV in room had no sound; wifi didn't work; refrigerator was ineffective; room was hot and humid; high noise levels at night in the room

Room was cleaned after our first night but that was the only time we received any service. Had to go to front desk for towels.

Location was difficult to get in and out of.

Room tip: tip to choose a good room? Choose a room that's not in this hotel.
Date of stay: June 2021
2  Thank genilynmccaffrey

genilynmccaffrey,

It is always hard for us as a guest passionate property to hear negative feedback. We really do work very hard to try and make each guest feel at home. I apologize that you did not have a good experience. Post Covid has been difficult to say the least in finding employees and competing with the Extremely understaffed Community. During these times of uncertainty our hotel has opted to take the most precautions when it comes to in room service. To protect you and our staff we advise each guest at the front desk about light housekeeping (which includes replacing dirty towels and emptying trash bins) upon their check in! The less time our team spends in your room will help to protect you and them from the spread of the virus- we hope you will understand. Thank you for visiting Branson and be blessed.

Reviewed May 22, 2021

Going on vacation was great.We are here for 4 nights. Checking in the hotel was nice. The room was clean. We were told that housekeeping would be by daily to get towels and trash, breakfast is buffet style in the mornings, discounts and tickets for the shows are sold there. Directed us to our room. Overall great check in experience.
Housekeeping was there but skipped over us all four days. One day I stopped them in the hall to get clean towels and to take all of the trash. The refrigerator froze everything we put in it.
No balcony as advertised. We were just one of the unfortunate ones. Most of the rooms do have a balcony.
We got locked out of the room on the second night. No biggie got it taken care of. Then the last day we are there we are getting phone calls in the room at 6 AM and when you answered the phone it was silent.
I then go out to my car and come back to the room and I am locked out again. The manager comes down the hall acting as if I was not to be there. Making me feel helpless and humiliated. My ID is in the room with the reservation papers but he believes that I am not to he there. Needless to say I got in the room, brought all paperwork and ID down to the desk to prove I had in fact been there for 4 nights. Being humiliated I immediately packed up ended the vacation and headed home. Then top it off at check out I am told I got a discount for the trouble. When checking later there was no discount! Unfortunately I will not use them again for vacation stays.

Date of stay: May 2021
Trip type: Traveled with friends
3  Thank carolyngV8984YD
IHG Service, Owner at Holiday Inn Express & Suites Branson 76 Central, an IHG Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded June 5, 2021

Hi carolyngV8984YD,

Thank you for sharing your thoughts from your recent stay with us.

We strive to offer our guests quality service and comfort. I'm sorry to learn that your stay wasn't as great as we're expecting because of the issues you encountered during your stay, particularly with the lack of housekeeping done in the room, issues of being locked out of the room, and the service from the managing staff. Your comments will give us an idea of what areas we need to improve on moving forward. I'm certain our local management will do their best to sort this out and make future stays remarkable again.

I hope you stay with us again so we will have the opportunity to change your impression and provide an excellent visit.

Regards,