Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
Expedia.comUS$56
Agoda.comUS$61
FindHotelUS$56
Orbitz.comUS$56
TravelocityUS$56
CheapTicketsUS$56
All reviews the penthouse elvis presley waffles biscuits and gravy alternate route great stay breakfast was amazing breakfast bar titanic museum mini vacation staff was very friendly definitely stay here again home away from home off the strip carbs shows attractions
Selected filters
Reviewed 6 February 2021 via mobile

Irena B. Was a blessing! She stood there and made our waffles for us at breakfast so that we didn’t have to stand and wait on them. The breakfast was amazing and all of the staff was so nice. Our room was insanely nice. I couldn’t believe we got it for as cheap as we did. (We booked through air bnb and it was cheaper)

Date of stay: February 2021
1  Thank savannam546
Reviewed 6 February 2021

It is a great place to stay. The service is timely with requests, the staff is friendly and the entire place was very clean. 5 out of 5 I would recommend. Irena B was great serving breakfast super friendly!

Date of stay: February 2021
1  Thank jacobcN4736DV
Reviewed 25 January 2021

Tess was very helpful at check-in and even called to make sure everything in our room was okay and that we were comfortable. We were pleasantly surprised with our room. It was the king condo and Everything was updated and spotless. It was the perfect size for us. We were glad to be able to bring our dogs along! We showed up a little late to breakfast but Irena made sure we had everything we needed and was very helpful and kind! Wish there were more people like her in the world!

Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Reviewed 19 January 2021

My husband and I stayed the weekend here at Branson King with our FOUR kids. Y'all, Irena is amazing. I have a newborn and she offered to help my husband fix the kids breakfast so I could continue feeding the baby. She was absolutely fantastic. She was the highlight of my stay. Yes there are a few things that could be a little updated but those things can easily be overlooked when you have someone like her working there. She was the light right now in a dark negative world. Thank you Irena for being so patient and kind. You made an impression and we will be staying again soon!

Reviewed 12 January 2021 via mobile

We had a beautiful room with all the extras. Our room was very comfortable and modern. The walk-in shower was fantastic. The room was spotlessly clean. Stephanie was very helpful and sweet. We would stay here again.

Trip type: Traveled as a couple