“Hidden gem”
Review of Sweet Tooth Cafe'

Sweet Tooth Cafe'
Ranked #4 of 11 Restaurants in Summit
Reviewed 12 November 2019 via mobile

A wonderful little hidden gem! The staff is very friendly and the food is delicious. They do their best to be part of the community and I love that. They have trivia nights, family fued nights, and one thing they have that most restaurants don’t - chocolates!! Truffles, etc.

Date of visit: November 2019
Write a reviewReviews (22)

Reviewed 19 October 2018 via mobile

I've been coming here irregularly for 4-5 years. The food has always been good, but my last two visits will be my final visits. During my lunch break several weeks ago, on a Thursday, I ordered a Philly sandwich with chips. There was a lunch time crowd so I expected to wait 20-25 minutes for my meal. It took 50 minutes before my lunch hit the table, and this was sliced beef, dressed, between 2 pieces of bread and chips on the side. 50 minutes.

I made the mistake of going one more time, on a recent Saturday. I ordered a chicken wrap with fries and my wife ordered a similar lunch. The restaurant did not appear abnormally busy, but this time we waited for over an HOUR for our food, and when it did arrive, the fries were cold. We had our baby with us and we both had to make repeated trips outside to calm him after 20-30 minutes of waiting. We should have known to turn around and go somewhere else when we noticed everyone else waiting for food when we walked in. The staff was polite enough, yet didn't offer any kind of discount or dessert, or coupon for the excessive wait.

It's a shame that a local restaurant with good food and good environment has turned out this way. I won't make the mistake of coming back.

Date of visit: March 2018
Reviewed 6 August 2018 via mobile

Great call ahead and grab lunch kind of place. A little on the slow side but good, fresh food and friendly staff.

Date of visit: July 2018
Reviewed 3 March 2018 via mobile

The Sweet Tooth Cafe is a nice little cafe located in downtown Summit. You get the New Orleans vibe as you enter its small space. It has a number of homemade sweets among which are pralines, a coffee bar and a very tasty but eclectic lunch menu. I had a bison burger which was very good. There is also a small array of salads. This is not a place for big groups it’s more for groups of no more than 4. Families are welcome but use it more as a pickup stop. They serve ice cream so the kids will enjoy picking up ice cream and walking around with it.

Date of visit: November 2017
Reviewed 3 October 2017

This place is delish. The people are so great. They remember you when you return. Love the fried catfish
Family feud on 1st Friday is a blast