“French toast to die for”
Review of Espresso 3094

Espresso 3094
Ranked #1 of 14 Restaurants in Montmorency
Reviewed 24 June 2018 via mobile

A last minute decision to have brunch found us in Montmorency and surprisingly there isn’t a lot of choice when it comes to cafes. We chose this one because it had plenty of seating but also because it was so busy (that’s a good sign).
You order at the front after taking a seat. Menu is pretty good with nice variety of food.
My partner had the French toast and couldn’t stop raving about it. I had two poached eggs on multigrain with haloumi which was cooked to perfection.
Only down side was that the iced coffee was way way to strong although served in a big glass.
Staff are lovely and extremely helpful.
Otherwise this place was great. Will return.
Wheelchair friendly. Kid friendly. Good street parking but one our limit. Dog friendly for seating outside.

Reviewed 5 March 2018

My favourite cafe here in Montmorency! Lovely indoor / outdoor atmosphere, great foods and coffee, and friendly staff members!
Decent selection of cakes / sweet stuff with good quality also! They are usually packed during lunch times on weekend, but hey, it's a very nice place to hang out with your family / friends while having a satisfying lunch!

Reviewed 9 February 2018 via mobile

I brought my friend here today and she was so surprised to find such a great little ‘cafe gem’ in the suburbs.
The food is plentiful and superbly cooked. The wait staff friendly, happy and obliging.

This is my ‘go to’ happy place when I want a great place to sit, relax and have a leisurely brunch.

Espresso 3094, you never let me down.

Reviewed 1 January 2018 via mobile

Ordered vegetarian brunch. Asked for only one egg as the dishes are very generous. Was surprised that they omitted to put the egg on the dish and the piece of toast where it should have been was screaming out for something. Ok mistake. No problem. Then ordered coffee and as expected paid the extra dollar for soy milk. I was presented with a ‘short black’. I will give it another try as the brunch was delicious.

Reviewed 11 December 2017 via mobile

Brilliant as always. The veggie breakfast was perfectly cooked and plentiful. Staff attentive & pleasant. The outdoor was absolutely perfect today. We will definitely be back.