“always good food”
Review of Panera Bread

Panera Bread
Ranked #45 of 157 Restaurants in Ridgeland
Description: From focusing on quality, clean ingredients to serving our food to you in a warm and welcoming environment, Panera Bread is committed to being an ally to our guests. That means crafting a menu of soups, salads and sandwiches that we are proud to feed our families. You don't have to compromise to eat well. Whether you want to come in and enjoy a coffee and our complimentary Wi-Fi , or order online using Rapid Pick-Up so you can grab something quickly, Panera Bread Ridgeland is here with warmth and welcome. Panera Bread. Food as it should be.
Reviewed 4 April 2018

You can always get a good lunch at this restaurant. No waiting, casual eating...good food. I have never had anything I did not like at this place...I think there are Panera Bread places all over.

Reviewed 9 February 2018

Slept in on Sunday and had lunch with the wife. There is no better venue to have a healthy lunch, which is tasty and affordable. Awesome menu and all is favorable!

Reviewed 24 December 2017 via mobile

Took my wife and 2 grandkids here for brunch. Food fair but staff was beyond lackadaisical. No welcome. No smile. Had to almost beg to order. Walked 100 yards to get coffee and breakfast items and returned just as wife was picking up kids order. Cleanliness unacceptable for a restaurant that was slow. Won't return here. May have to reconsider chain.

Reviewed 2 November 2017

When I'm craving a good soup and sandwich, I always want Panera first. McAlister's and Newks come second and third for me. My favorites are the chipotle chicken melt and the broccoli cheddar soup. The steak panini and the French onion soup are also delicious.

While the service at this particular Panera Bread leaves something to be desired, I don't really mind that part. I don't come to be pampered and served, I come to have a cup of soup and a half of a sandwich that I know I will enjoy. It's just consistent comfort food for me is all. It would be nice if the staff smiled every once in a while though. I smiled at one lady and she looked like she loved working there (sarcasm).

Reviewed 24 October 2017

we like Panera. This is a good place in an outdoor village kind of mall. The only issue I had here was with the woman who took our order...maybe she was distracted, but she needed to be reminded of what we had ordered and it took time to make a correction. Otherwise all was very good.

Been to Panera Bread? Share your experiences!