“Good, not great”

Add it.
The Pita Pit
Ranked #33 of 72 Restaurants in Pearl
Reviewed 15 April 2017 via mobile

Pretty good food, but as stated by others, the service wasn't all that good. Prices are a bit higher than I would've liked, but it is in a food court so it's understandable.

Reviewed 13 June 2016

I was so pleased to find this (new to me) eating establishment while my husband and I were charging our electric car. There are many options available for vegetarians and vegans, including hummus, black beans, avocado, falafels and the usual greens and vegetables. The staff were all very friendly. I appreciate that they clearly tell you at the counter which sauces are gluten-free and/or vegan. Our smoothie tasted a little odd; it tasted a little like it had artificial flavoring. I would hope not and it doesn't seem to fit with the theme of freshness that the Pita Pit seems to stress. The food court was bright and clean.

Reviewed 25 April 2016

Decent place to eat.. Teen workers are not truly focused service or correct orders but at least you can see the food being prepaired .... average price is $10

Reviewed 18 November 2015

We tried a Gyro at the Pita Pit and really enjoyed it. They had a large selection on the menu and funny, friendly workers. Our pit as were fresh and tasty and we would go back for more. The Pita Pit is located in the food court of the Outlet Mall. It is a new place that is large and very clean. My only complaint. Is that the food court is noisy.

Been to The Pita Pit? Share your experiences!