“Best Selection of Local Art Finds”

Robin's Nest in the Pass
Reviewed 4 April 2018

We stopped in while on a short trip to the coast on my birthday, and the selection and atmosphere was amazing. Many artists are highlighted here, and the prices are very reasonable. I purchased a new canvas print for my bedroom and a stone spoon rest with the Arial map of NOLA to spice up my kitchen. Ms. Dorothy is a superb hostess and will spend time with each of her customers chatting and teaching about the local culture.
I had a great time at the Robin's Nest, and if you don't stop anywhere else in Pass Christian to shop, I would say at least stop here. It does it's town proud.

All reviews
in 4 reviews
"store"
in 3 reviews
Reviewed 1 April 2018

We stopped at a farmers market in the park in Pass Christian & as I was talking to two lovely ladies that were selling jewelry one thing lead to another & I mentioned that I think of Robin Roberts when I hear Pass Christian since this is the town she is from. They went on to tell my husband & I about The Robin's Nest which was a short drive from where we were. The store is adorable, so much to look at! I purchased a few ornaments, note cards & a bee pin! As I walked in I overheard a conversation & I said to my husband if I didn't know better that sounds just like Robin, I wonder if that is her sister & as it turned out it was Robin's sister Dorothy. What a pleasant woman, we had such a nice conversation with her, told her how much we enjoyed Robin & GMA. It was such a pleasure to meet her. We also mentioned that we had been in NYC & met Robin at GMA several years ago. We took a picture with Dorothy in her shop & we will always remember what a highlight it was to meet her on our "road trip" from NW Indiana. The shop is lovely so many choices. Pictures of the Roberts Family around the shop made it very special. I highly recommend visiting The Robin's Nest when in or passing through Pass Christian, a very special store & owned by a very special lady!

Reviewed 19 February 2018 via mobile

We were visiting friends in Biloxi who suggested a trip to Pass Christian. After purchasing some olives at the olive oil stores, we checked out this place.

This locally owned shop was filled with pottery, jewelry and t-shirts. My wife purchased a unique, designed locally coffee cup with a built spoon. She also bought a lovely bumblebee pin to bring back to Florida for her dear friend.

It was a pleasure to meet Dorothy. She is a very hands-on owner, very pleasant.

PS her sister sounds just like Dorothy.

Reviewed 18 September 2017

Pass Christian is a quaint southern town with a one street downtown. Robin's Nest is an interesting boutique store that features a variety of novelty items such as jewelry, soaps and oils, pillow cases, glass wear, pottery, ceramics, linens and artwork. Many of these items are from local artists.

This shop is unashamed to show its Christian emphasis including Bible verses, crosses etc. The owner is Dorothy Roberts, the sister of newscaster Robin Roberts of Good Morning America.

Robin Roberts' books are also displayed for sale.

This is a must visit store for anyone visiting Pass Christian, MS.