“Yum”

Ranked #8 of 96 Restaurants in Laurel
Price range: US$8 - US$25
Cuisines: French
Reviewed 11 April 2021 via mobile

Short trip to Laurel with my mom! We stopped to grab lunch to eat at a little park in the next block... LOVED the homemade chicken salad on a bed of lettuce!!! Highly recommend!!!

Date of visit: April 2021
Write a reviewReviews (106)

Reviewed 28 March 2021

Great shrimp bisque, gumbo and PoBoys. I wished we had enough room to have sampled more. It was delicious, and the other food coming out of the kitchen looked great as I waited on my to go order. We grabbed something quick so that we could eat outside on a nearby bench since our dog was traveling with us. I will definitely be back.

Reviewed 22 March 2021 via mobile

Arrived before 12:00 for lunch. Order was taken pretty quickly but visit went down hill from there. I ordered Cubano sandwich and my husband ordered a shrimp poboy. It took right at 45 minutes for our food to arrive and it was cold as well as the Cubano being burned. I asked the waitress to take it back and she commented that it was definitely burned. By the time it was redone, I just got them to box it up. She apologized several times but not impressed.

Reviewed 18 March 2021 via mobile

We were disappointed with the gumbo, it was thick almost like chili with a faint hint of ketchup flavor, not at all what we expected. It did contain plenty of seafood. The chicken salad was bland except for the sour apples, again, not what we hoped for. Service was fine but it was a disappointing visit for us.

Reviewed 8 February 2021

Loved the atmosphere and the food. The shrimp bisque was worth the trip. The po-boy was authentic and very tasty. The bread pudding was a-mazing!

Date of visit: January 2021