“Perfect little lunch!!”
Review of Bird Dog Cafe

Bird Dog Cafe
Ranked #15 of 96 Restaurants in Laurel
Reviewed 11 April 2021 via mobile

Stopped here for lunch on our last day in Laurel. I had the Cuban sandwich, which was very good. I also had a cafe au lait and it was fantastic!!! Highly recommend this little place.

Date of visit: April 2021
Write a reviewReviews (18)

Reviewed 10 April 2021

There are not a lot of choices but what they do here is good. I had the Cuban and it was great. Would eat here again if in the area.

Reviewed 2 April 2021 via mobile

We arrived late into town about 2 PM and wanted to try some local fare after finding this place we decided to give it a try. We were both highly disappointed my wife had a strawberry garden salad with chicken breast, while I had pimento cheese deviled eggs a muffin and coffee. The salad arrived without the chicken which came 20 minutes later, we had to retrieve our own silverware and service was terrible considering we were 1 of 3 couples in the building at the time . The deviled eggs ok but nothing exceptional and only 4 (2 eggs) pieces. It was very expensive for the amount of food and the service.

Date of visit: April 2021
Reviewed 30 March 2021 via mobile

Liked this place so much we ate there twice. Generous portions of tasty food. Loved the laid back decor, thanks to Ben and Erin! Try the quiche for breakfast

1  Thank bluebird1000
Reviewed 23 March 2021

Went by on Friday 3/19 at 8:15 am with the family. We were going to grab a coffee and a pastry before hitting the road. And to check out the building from the TV show.

Got there 45 min after they opened and there were ZERO pastry's available. Was not busy at all. maybe 6-7 people inside.
All they had was coffee. I asked why and was given no explanation. I also asked if they would have any soon and got "I don't know man" as a response.

Wont be back

Not sure why they were open if they didn't have food available.