All reviewspancake machinelarge roomnext morningplenty of hot waterthe hotel is conveniently locatedbiscuitswould stay againbreakfast barcomplimentary breakfastnice hotelnice breakfastcomfortable bedsparking lotroad tripdowntown areainterstatecomputers
Reviewed 9 March 2018 via mobile

The place is fine if you like COLD showers. I had nice cold showers for 3 nights I stayed! The sad thing is that they know it's a problem. It was confirmed when I checked out. At least be honest and let people know. You get about 10 seconds of warm, not hot water and then goes cold! Just pathetic for a hotel! Check in was cold as well. The guy barely greets you upon arrival. He never even made eye contact. Not very personal for the first face you see for this hotel! Maybe he had a bad night? He seemed ok the other days...

Stayed: March 2018, traveled on business
Reviewed 2 February 2018 via mobile

Holiday Inn Express is usually a good experience, BUT the one one Greymont St., near the downtown Trade Mart was not up to par this visit. We have stayed here several years for the Faris show. The AC in the room did not work and it was 75 degrees and uncomfortable. Manager promised to have it fixed today, but didnt. We checked out at 5pm on 2nd day and went to hotel across the street. Since the HI was full there was no other room available. The other problem was that the 4 urns of coffee were empty at 7:30am, there was no milk for cereal, the bacon, eggs, etc. empty. The breakfast hours were 6:30-9:30. Only when I reported this to the desk was something done, and then it took 25 minutes to get coffee. Wont be staying here next year. They reduced our room $20!

Stayed: February 2018, traveled on business
Reviewed 30 January 2018

My husband was on a business trip, so I joined him. I stayed in the hotel, having a nice breakfast, using the gym for exercise, and using the free WiFi to catch-up on some research. All the facilities were nice, the staff was helpful and, because of our status in the rewards program, we were upgraded to a very nice room where we could both set up our computers.

Stayed: January 2018
Reviewed 20 January 2018 via mobile

My wife and I stayed there 3 nights, 16-19 January 2018. The hotel is conveniently located within a mile of downtown and is very reasonably priced. The staff were friendly and responsive. The complimentary breakfast offers a nice variety of food choices and free coffee is available throughout the day in the lobby area next to the eating area.

Highly recommended.

Stayed: January 2018, traveled as a couple
Reviewed 8 January 2018 via mobile

The very fact that this hotel is ranked number eight in Jackson says a lot about Jackson. The suite we stayed and had two couches and both had stains on them. Not sure what those stains were but they were fresh. Covered both couches with spare sheets. Bed seemed clean and bathroom did as well so we did not change rooms for the one night we were there. Would not stay here again - not sure where we might choose in Jackson.

Stayed: January 2018, traveled with family