Comfort Inn(Jackson)
US$81
Priceline
Diamond Inn(Jackson)
US$46
All reviewsfront deskbed and pillowsfelt safewould stay here againroom was cleanoff the highwaynew orleansnice stayparking lotfirst floorstaff was very friendlychecking inwafflessouthern hospitalityihopcleanlinessconvenience
Reviewed 3 June 2017 via mobile

I have been using this hotel for the past several trips to Jackson. I have stayed in multiple rooms and I have encountered several employees. The hotel, which was refurbished not long ago, maintains a higher level of quality.
Bedding and pillows are good. Towels are excellent. Cleanliness is great. The breakfast offers some hot food, but it is probably the most unpredictable variable in this hotel.

Stayed: June 2017, traveled on business
HotelResponse_2017, General Manager at Comfort Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 15 June 2017

Dear teeville51,

Thank you for your loyalty to our Comfort Inn hotel! We've been pleased to have the opportunity to get to know you during your travels to the Jackson area. I know that our team members and other TripAdvisor users will be thrilled to know that you've found consistently great experiences at our property. I am sorry to hear that you've not been absolutely pleased with our breakfast bar during every visit, though, and I will let our franchise management team know that you would prefer they continue to look into other options for hot food varieties as we work to continue to improve the overall guest experience at our hotels. Your remarks are all greatly appreciated and we look forward to continuing to welcome you here during your trips to the area.

Reviewed 23 May 2017

Very pleasant stay! Check in was speedy and the front desk was very professional and helpful in the check in process. Quality and cleanliness of room were top-notch. Would not hesitate to stay there again!!

• Stayed: May 2017, traveled on business
HotelResponse_2017, General Manager at Comfort Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 2 June 2017

Dear L. P.,

Your 5-star rating and positive review will surely be well-received by all of our team members, and by other users of TripAdvisor. Thank you for being our guest at the Comfort Inn during your recent visit to Jackson, MS. All of your remarks are greatly appreciated, as we work hard to ensure that the travelers who choose our hotel feel comfortable and welcomed here. I hope that you'll be able to plan a return visit to this area very soon, as I know that all of our staff are looking forward to welcoming you back to our property for another superb experience!

Reviewed 23 May 2017 via mobile

This isn't the worst hotel in the world. The staff is friendly. Can't stress enough, the staff is friendly and does their best for you.

Property has been renovated, but you can see it's pretty tired.

We were in a king room, 213. Knob was broken off the thermostat. Shower head was pulled from the wall. Mold in the corner of the shower. Sink was sagging from the counter. Toilet paper holder askew. Shower control was upside down.

Other than that, it was okay. Mattress wasn't the best. Kind of sagged. TV was smaller than you expect in a hotel these days.

Breakfast was pretty good. Pancake maker. That was kind of cool.

I paid with points, so it's hard to complain.

But...I have learned the only consistently good experience with a Choice Hotel is with Comfort Suites. That's all I'm going to book with now unless Hilton or Marriott steps up the points accrual on their branded credit card.

Stayed: May 2017, traveled with family

Dear b122014,

Thank you for being loyal to Choice Hotels whenever you travel. We were glad to know that your experience at our Comfort Inn was okay, but I sincerely apologize for the fact that it was not great. I am sorry to hear that you were able to note so many items within your guest room that need attention from our maintenance and design teams, and I will bring your remarks to them immediately. I hope that you will give our brand another chance to offer you an absolutely superb experience at some point in the future, as that is our primary goal. We are sorry that we did not achieve this goal during your stay at our property, and hope to have the chance to welcome you back.

Reviewed 22 May 2017

This was the worst motel on our 9-day tour. And we stayed here coming and going. I let the tour company know our distaste here.
The breakfast was good.
Rooms were dirty. Plumbing was installed wrong, obviously by an amateur. I had to help two of our group move from an inadequate room to another. "High-speed" internet was not. Elevators were in need of maintenance. I would doubt they could pass inspection. The place seemed to have been recently renovated. However it was with good materials, but hastily done. There was much touch-up and clean-up yet to do. The hall carpets needed the oil changed.

Room Tip: Ask to see the room before you check in. Look for plumbing, WiFi, cleanliness, odors and noisy A/C., etc.
  • Stayed: May 2017, traveled with friends
1  Thank JohnWard2013

Dear JohnWard2013,

I am sorry to hear that you were not pleased with your experiences at our hotel. We have, indeed, recently renovated our property and are continuing to work to ensure that we're making all of the changes that we need to to ensure that our guests are completely comfortable here. I apologize for the fact that our team members and facility did not meet with your standards and expectations, and I assure you that we will continue to review your remarks with our staff and management team. We appreciate that you've taken the time to reach out, and hope that you'll continue to choose Choice Hotels for your future travels.

Reviewed 18 May 2017

Room was comfy and clean! Had to hunt for the breakfast room - it's down the hall of the first floor- but it was efficient and well stocked. A nice , if brief, stay. Excellent staff! We had a late check-in and the gentleman at the front desk was ready and waiting for us!

• Stayed: May 2017, traveled with family
HotelResponse_2017, General Manager at Comfort Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 23 May 2017

Dear Robin B.,

Thank you for taking the time to compose such a positive review regarding your recent experience at our Comfort Inn hotel. It does certainly sound as if you had a pleasant stay here, and I will let our team members know that you were satisfied with your visit to our property. I'm glad to read about all of the specific things that pleased you, and I hope that you'll let us know if there's ever anything that we can do to make your future stays here even better. We value your absolute satisfaction and would love to be able to earn a full 5-star rating from you following your next visit to our property.