Hilton Jackson
US$70
ComfortInn
US$84
Savings alert! 12% below average rates

The price you found is 12% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$95/night.

US$74
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$82/night.

US$90
US$125
US$99
Fairview Inn(Jackson)
US$199
All reviewsthe executive loungesweet potatorestaurant next doorcounty line roadbreakfast buffetfront desk staffbusiness tripparking lotthe staff was greatfitness centernice staynew orleansenjoyed my stayvery nice hotelsouthern hospitalitypaulaadams
Reviewed 1 May 2016 via mobile

I just stayed 2 nights here last week. My room was a dump. Plaster was falling off the ceiling. My TV would go blank every 30 seconds for a second or two, pretty annoying. My Maids attitude was pretty much "do I have to clean your room?" The lobby is deceivingly nice. I just wish the guest rooms were more up to date.

Stayed: April 2016, traveled on business
HiltonJackson, General Manager at Hilton Jackson, responded to this reviewResponded 19 May 2016

I appreciate your candor on your feedback of your recent stay with us. Please accept my apologies for the concerns that you have raised in your review. We are very sorry for the fact that you did not have a comfortable stay. Please be assured that we are sharing your concerns with all appropriate management so that corrective measures are taken. We sincerely apologize for falling short of your expectations as this is not typical of the high standards we strive to maintain. Thank you again for your feedback, and we hope you will consider staying with us again.

Reviewed 30 April 2016 via mobile

We were in town for a family member's wedding. This was a great place to stay pretty much in the middle of each place we need to go. The staff was very friendly and room was clean. We will definitely stay here again.

Stayed: April 2016, traveled as a couple
HiltonJackson, General Manager at Hilton Jackson, responded to this reviewResponded 7 May 2016

Thank you so much for staying at the Hilton-Jackson, and for taking time to write such a nice review. Our location is definitely a perk, with so much shopping and great restaurants to visit. We have a great hotel with an amazing staff who love caring for our guest. I'm so glad to hear that you found your room to be comfortable and clean. Thank you again for all your nice comments, and we certainly look forward to your return.

Reviewed 29 April 2016

I enjoyed the location and the condition of this hotel. The lobby was nice with mac computers and other pcs. There is a barber shop in the lobby. The bar area was intimate and relaxing with nice TV's. The pool area was nice with a firepit and cabanas. There is a nice fitness room facing the pool area. The hotel has plenty of spacious conference rooms. The Sunday brunch is good with plenty of food selections, including seafood and several desserts. There are several stores and restaurants in the area.

• Stayed: April 2016, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts

Thank you for your recent stay at the Hilton-Jackson, and for taking the time to tell us about your experience. I am thrilled you were able to enjoy so many of our great amenities including our convenient location, our lobby lounge Fitzgerand's, our beautiful pool area, and our Sunday brunch. We are very proud of our hotel, and all that we have to offer, and we truly appreciate it when our guests acknowledge how nice it is. Thank you again, and we look forward to seeing you soon.

Reviewed 29 April 2016

The Hilton in Jackson MS certainly lives up to its name. The hotel is clean, the people are professional and friendly, and the service and food is awesome!! My husband and I are looking forward to our next "staycation" and we will be spending it at the Hilton in Jackson, MS!!

• Stayed: April 2016, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts

I can't begin to tell you how much your nice comments mean to us, and that you had such a pleasant experience during your stay at the Hilton-Jackson. We love our hotel, and have such an amazing staff, and I thank you for recognizing that. They truly do try to make their guest feel like this is their home away for home. Thank you again, and we certainly are looking forward to your return next year!

Reviewed 28 April 2016

Planned a conference here. Great work from start to finish. Staff was response, food was great, and overall service outstanding. We plan to host again at this venue next year. Wish I had time to relax and play in the pool. It was all work, but the staff made it easy.

• Stayed: April 2016, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts

First of all, I'd l like to thank you for hosting your conference here at the Hilton, and I am so glad to hear everything went so well. I truly believe we have the finest group of Hospitality Professionals in the state of Mississippi. Hopefully next year when you return, you will be able to relax and enjoy a little time for yourself. Thank you again for all your nice comments, and we look forward to seeing you again next year.