Extended Studio Hotel
  • Spa
US$113
US$74
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$82/night.

US$84
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$94/night.

US$88
US$84
US$99
  • Pool
  • Restaurant
US$99
Fairview Inn(Jackson)
US$199
See what travelers are saying:
Reviewed 12 October 2017

Hotel was clean and comfortable. Staff was friendly and helpful. The check in process was easy and fast. Loved the large room and nicely appointed room.Great stay nice and quiet good location close to everything

Room Tip: the rooms are big size with full kitchen very quite place
  • Stayed: October 2017, traveled as a couple
Reviewed 29 August 2017 via mobile

This place is disgusting. Sticky floors and counters. Wall were disgustingly dirty. Curtains had stained. Lamps falling apart. Broken furniture. I wouldnt let my dog up on the couch it was so gross. They had coffee and cups. Coffee maker with not pot. ???? One towel and office was closed so no way to ask for more. The saving grace is we were tired and the bed was clean.

Stayed: August 2017, traveled as a couple
Reviewed 19 July 2017

I cannot begin to describe how terrible the conditions were here. If our children had been with us, we would have gone elsewhere. We arrived late at night, however, and needed to leave early the next morning. We did not even use the bathroom, because the conditions were so bad. There is a kitchen, but nothing is in it. Therefore, cooking is not an option. There were two coffee sample, but there was not coffee pot or cups. There were holes in the curtains, graffiti on the top of the mirror, and the door to the bathroom looked as though it had never been cleaned. I wish I had read reviews on tripadvisor before booking this one. It appeared to be fine based on the picture provided using Booking.com, but it is not fit for anyone to stay. It should be shut down.

• Stayed: July 2017, traveled on business
Reviewed 26 March 2017

Once this must have been a really nice property. Once. Now it is a slum outside and a pigsty inside. End of story. Two apartments were totally burnt out last year - and are still that way. We were really disappointed that hotels.com would even market such a property.

Room Tip: Go somewhere else.
  • Stayed: March 2017, traveled as a couple
Reviewed 25 March 2017 via mobile

I booked a room two weeks in advance. How is driving from Houston to Jackson for a wedding. This hotel called me 2 hours before I was going to arrive and told me that they were overbooked and I would have to find someplace else to stay. I was on the phone hour and a half trying to find another hotel close to where the wedding is going to be. And I had to stay for the four nights at twice the price. At least the hotel could have try to find someplace else for me but they told me I would have to find some.

Stayed: March 2017, traveled with family