“All Around Great Food. Try the Lamb Chops!”

Aladdin Mediterranean Grill
Ranked #16 of 394 Restaurants in Jackson
Price range: US$5 - US$10
Cuisines: Mediterranean
Good for: Local cuisine, Business meetings, Romantic
Dining options: Outdoor Seating
Reviewed 2 April 2016 via mobile

This a favorite in Jackson. A wonderful selection of excellent Mediterranean dishes, attentive service, and a warm atmosphere. Outdoor dining is available on the front porch. The lamb chops are simply suburb so give them a try!!

Reviewed 24 March 2016

I ordered the soup and lamb chops which came with salad, rice, and hummus. Also I got the mint sweet tea. Everything tasted delicious. Also for dessert I ordered the fresh baklava. Everything came out really fast and this place has a great interior. The waitress was great as well.

Reviewed 15 March 2016 via mobile

My friend and I stopped here three years ago on a road trip down to New Orleans and loved it so much we intentionally made the effort through Jackson just so we could eat here again. We were running tighter on time this trip, but would pleased to discover Aladdin also has a to go option just as delicious as their in dining options. Highly highly recommend to anybody looking for a delicious meal. Great for vegetarian options too.

1  Thank EmilyTyler
Reviewed 19 February 2016

We were downtown picking up a car and decided to try this restaurant. The atmosphere is eclectic and cozy. The service was good and the food was delicious. I had a Greek Salad and a side of Tabouli. My husband had the Chicken Kabob Plate which was served with a wonderful Hummus. I liked it.

1  Thank Katie D
Reviewed 17 February 2016

Enjoyed the restaurant, the servers and the food. The hummus is truly the best in town. Great menu meeting every mediterranean craving.

4  Thank mississippimuse