“Oldie but BEST !”

Ranked #9 of 397 Restaurants in Jackson
Price range: US$15 - US$15
Cuisines: American, Greek
Dining options: Late Night, Lunch, Dinner, Takeout
Description: Keifer's is a popular Mediterranean restaurant serving Jackson, MS since 1980. We serve hot pita wraps, hummus, felafel, salads, homemade creamy feta dressing, and the best gyro in the country as seen on the Food Network!
Reviewed 4 April 2018

Keifer's has been around since forever! It is Greek food at it's best! THE GYROS are the best. One of my favorites is BLT gyro...and the cottage fries are to die for. Do not miss out on the Feta dressing...love to dip my fries in it ! It is conveniently located near Baptist Hospital if you are visiting, or if you work in Jackson.this is your place !!!

Reviewed 3 April 2018 via mobile

I was in Jackson for business and went here with a friend. Food was delicious and big portions. Nice, laid back atmosphere.

Reviewed 2 April 2018

I just love going to the Keifer's on Poplar Blvd. Make sure you come early, because it gets busy quick. When you come in the staff allows you to sit where ever you like and they are quick and fast about getting your food to you. That is huge when you are on a lunch break. The food is excellent! There hasn't been a time I visited and I didn't enjoy it. The prices are very reasonable, and the cottage fries are amazing! This is one of my favorite places to take my business clients. Keep up the great work and affordable prices, and I will continue to come monthly to enjoy some of my favorite food.

Reviewed 19 March 2018 via mobile

I hav3 probably eaten three hundred meals at Keifer’s over the years both at lunch and at dinner and have never had a bad experience. Their gyro’s goth lamb or chicken are simply the best I have ever put into my mouth. Their Greek salads, their humus with pita bread are simply incredible. I have eaten every item of their menu over the years and have enjoyed each and everything they offer. Their deserts are also mighty tasty. It is just an icon in Jackson not to be missed. You go there one time and you will most definitely return over and over again. The food is over the top and the staff is both professional and very friendly. You will be hooked after the first taste.

Reviewed 27 February 2018 via mobile

We all love the gyros, especially with feta added. Every time one of my daughters comes to town with her husband and kids, at least one visit to Keifer’s goes without saying. I make it there with friends between my daughters’ visits. It’s casual and friendly, a Jackson institution.