La Quinta Inn & Suites Jackson North
  • Pool
US$97
Hilton.com
Savings alert! 20% below average rates

The price you found is 20% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$121/night.

Comfort Inn(Jackson)
US$70
ComfortInn
Comfort Inn(Jackson)
US$83
  • Spa
US$84
Savings alert! 12% below average rates

The price you found is 12% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$95/night.

US$74
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$82/night.

US$99
  • Pool
  • Restaurant
US$90
US$84
US$99
Fairview Inn(Jackson)
US$199
All reviewsroom was cleanwithin walking distancewafflesinternettowels
Reviewed 23 September 2017

My family and I stayed here when we decided to surprise my grand parents in rooms 213 and 214. I spoke with Natasha about us arriving late. She was very friendly and helpful. Upon walking into the hotel we were not greeted by the night auditor, nor did she attempt to give a friendly smile. We were tired so I gave my kids their keys and my husband and I went into our room. I settled in and got ready to shower, while in the shower I looked up and there was hair on the shower wall and on the side of the tub. The next morning I went to my kids room. The moment the door opened the smell of wet carpet was the first thing I smelled, it was really strong. I went to the desk to inform the front desk staff of these problems. I spoke with Jamiel, she was very friendly, apologetic and understanding. I told her I didn't want to move but I would open the door so the room could air out. I went to Wal-Mart to buy some cleaning supplies to clean the bathrooms myself. The boiled eggs at breakfast were in dirty water and they smelled old. The night auditor again didn't smile or give a greeting that morning. When we checked out and started to unpack, we noticed I left my husband brand new outfit on the chair by the desk. I called the hotel so that it could be mailed to me but it was never found.

• Stayed: September 2017, traveled with family
Sunni C, General Manager at La Quinta Inn & Suites Jackson North, responded to this reviewResponded 26 September 2017

Thank you for your feedback. We apologize that you had an unsatisfactory stay. We strive to ensure that we provide exceptional service when our guests alert us to any issue they have encountered.

Reviewed 23 September 2017

Mold/mildew a serious problem. Unclean. No parts to coffee pot. Very dirty tub & carpet. Should have more items, and better items for breakfast and have it last until checkout time. There was no luggage rack and we both have to walk with a cane and had to carry our pet & our stuff up in 5 trips. That was totally unnecessary. You could buy extra luggage carriers. Too cheap to buy s couple more?

Review collected in partnership with La Quinta

We apologize that you had an unsatisfactory stay as you evacuated from your home. We understand your frustrations and apologize that the few luggage carts we do have were in use by other guests of the hotel when you wanted to use it. Unfortunately, the team can not control when other guests use them. We have the amount of carts stated by brand for guest use. We encourage our guests to inform any member of our team when there is something that does not meet their expectations. We appreciate your feedback, and hope you had a safe return home.

Reviewed 21 September 2017

Bathroom was filthy. This was a handicapped room which it had not been cleaned in a long time. Only one package of coffee was available in this room. The desk area had not been wiped off from the previous tenants.

• Stayed: September 2017, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with La Quinta
Sunni C, General Manager at La Quinta Inn & Suites Jackson North, responded to this reviewResponded 22 September 2017

Thank you for your recent stay and for taking the time to let us know about your experience. Your feedback helps us improve to better serve you.

We apologize that you encountered such issues during your stay. We encourage our guests to inform us immediately when encountering issues such as yours so that we can correct it for you.

Reviewed 21 September 2017

Newer furnishings, but hallways and room could have been cleaner. Staff checking us in was very nice and helpful with stay and recommendations for local area. Facility could have been cleaner, Jacuzzi tub jets and carpets specifically needed attention. AC unit seemed to be leaking on floor in the living room suite, but we didn't discover until late in the evening. Informed the staff upon checkout. Great convenient location, police seemed to patrol frequently. Didn't use other amenities. Would try again, cleanliness could have been off day. Breakfast was average.

Room Tip: check room, make sure GPS uses E. Beasley address just off hwy
  • Stayed: September 2017, traveled with family

Thank you for your recent stay with us and for taking the time to let us know about your experience. It is through the feedback such as yours that helps us improve to better serve you.

We appreciate at you letting our team know about the issues and giving us the chance to correct them. We look forward to having you back.

Reviewed 17 September 2017

Clean room, appeared to be a newer motel. WiFi was nearly nonexistent. I had better luck connecting to the Dairy Queen next door. TV didn't work properly and coffee maker was broken. When I called the desk about these items the desk person seemed not to care.

Review collected in partnership with La Quinta
Sunni C, General Manager at La Quinta Inn & Suites Jackson North, responded to this reviewResponded 19 September 2017

Thank you for your recent stay with us and for taking the time to leave us a review about your experience.

We apologize that our service did not meet your standards. We strive to ensure that we provide exceptional service to every guest, every stay. We extend the apology for the issues with the Wifi, but not certain as to which location you were referencing as we are not near a Dairy Queen, although the area did go through an outage with our service provider.