Baymont by Wyndham Jackson/Ridgeland
ComfortInn
US$94
US$74
Savings alert! 13% below average rates

The price you found is 13% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$85/night.

US$109
  • Pool
  • Restaurant
US$145
All reviewsrecent staythe young ladyenjoyed my staybiscuitswafflesnew orleansmsbathtubinterstatemississippi
Reviewed 7 May 2018

I have no idea how this hotel had high reviews. It was dirty, there were no towels available. I booked through booking.com and got a call from the hotel asking if I wanted a room because they would sell out. I did not feel safe in the area.

• Stayed: May 2018, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Nerissa M, Guest Relations Manager at Baymont by Wyndham Jackson/Ridgeland, responded to this reviewResponded 9 May 2018

kbonsa783743,

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience! I regret to hear that you weren't impressed with the surrounding environment. Rest assured that there will be no harm that will come to our guest as we ensure strict security for everyone's safety. I also apologize for and any housekeeping issues that you encountered. Please keep us in mind for your next stay in the area.

Reviewed 7 May 2018

The bathrooms need updates and the air conditioning system shouldn't cut off during the middle of the night while guest or trying to sleep. You have to request your room to be cleaned daily is ridiculous

• Stayed: April 2018, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

mander572103,

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave such a thorough and insightful review regarding
the bathroom ,air conditioning and your suggestions to improve the experience for our valued guests in the future. This issue is being addressed with our staff and management team. We are also forever working to improve upon the guest experience and I hope you will remember our attributes and return to see how we have improved to impress you even more.

Reviewed 5 May 2018 via mobile

Staff was very friendly. Bed was very comfortable. Breakfast is typical waffes, biscuits & gravy, fruits & cereal. It was good. Interior looks to be in the process of a remodel. There was no towels or phone in our room. On the way out for dinner we ask for towels when we got back from dinner we had to go to desk and get towels ourselves. The Free WiFi does not work except in the lobby so we sat in the breakfast seating area to use our tablets.
We slept well for our next days travel so it was an OK stay for the price. Again the staff was very nice. They did discount us $10 for the WiFi issue. So for $60 I guess it was worth it. I think the owner needs to finish the upgrades.

Stayed: May 2018, traveled with family

Elaine F,

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback. We apologize to know that you were not satisfied with the internet during your stay. Also, I deeply regret that our staff was unable to accommodate you a towels . Our team is working hard to make sure our guests are comfortable and are receiving the best service. Your feedback will be forwarded to the hotel management to ensure that situation like this will not happen again in the future.

Reviewed 2 May 2018

I had the wonderful pleasure of staying in your hotel on April 23rd, I was met by a very friendly face, Haley who actually was starting her first day! What a joy she was! Janecia (I think her name was) in housekeeping made sure I was ok with my towels and extra pillows. I can hardly wait to come back and stay with you guys again. Thanks for the wonderful visit. Hope to see y'all soon!

Room Tip: Beautiful Rooms
  • Stayed: April 2018, traveled with friends

Carolyn M,

Thank you for taking the time to share this five star experience with our management, staff, and
future guests. I'm glad that our services, hospitality, and accommodations exceeded your expectations and
hope that you experience the same comfortable stay during your next visit! Your feedback will serve as encouragement to all of our staff as we strive to provide an exceptional and memorable experience for every guest. We can't wait to see you again!

Reviewed 24 April 2018 via mobile

Very clean and accommodating hotel... The staffs are sweet .... management is great!!! Ms Angela, Sierra, and Gwen are the bomb.com anything you need just ask them and they will do their best to accommodate you!!!! The breakfast is amazing.

Stayed: April 2018, traveled solo
Nerissa M, Guest Relations Manager at Baymont by Wyndham Jackson/Ridgeland, responded to this reviewResponded 29 April 2018

PARRIS B,

We can't thank you enough for your five star rating of Baymont Inn & Suites Jackson hotel. I'm glad that our services, hospitality, and accommodations exceeded your expectations and hope that you experience the same comfortable stay during your next visit! We enjoy sharing these reviews with our staff and we all look forward to seeing you again.