Lowest prices for your stay
US$57
View deal
Free cancellation until 03/08/21
Reserve now, pay at stay
US$57
US$48
View deal
Travelocity
WyndhamUS$48
Expedia.comUS$48
Priceline
See what travelers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 30 May 2021

These place was so bad I would not let my dog sleep in these place and you are no safe in this place cause people break in rooms and I was afraid that I might catch something being in the room cause they were so nasty

1  Thank dbaker152618
Reviewed 24 May 2021

We decided to book this hotel secondary to price and the Wyndham name. Wyndham hotels, from previous experiences are always great and clean. We pull up to check in after midnight, I immediately realize this was a mistake. The "hotel" is obviously very run down and in a bad neighborhood. Men (and obvious prostitutes) in numerous numbers hanging out on the decks and in the parking lot. After a one hour wait for the room to be "cleaned", the beds looked like someone had just screwed on it, sheets amd bed spread filthy, littered with pubic hair. Carpet disgusting. Top drawer of night stand open with chicken bones, ranch packets, and a few fake fingernails within. There was what appeared to be meth or crack on the nightstand. Piece of a broken glass pipe was on the floor. Toilet contained no water but was full of feces, up to the lid. Shower did not work. Asked the front desk for clean linens, none available. Asked for another room, none available. I left, mad and my hidband stayed. He was approached by a prostitute for sex two min after I left. When I came back, I finally got a new room about 5:30 AM on the third floor. Better, but still disgusting. The "hotel" is really a front for a huge drug and prostitution ring. The pimps, whores, staff, drug dealers, and low income individuals rent these rooms by the week (if they pay at all). Staff is rude and act as if you're the problem. Upon leaving was approached asking if I wanted to buy any meth or heroin by a "tenet". My husband was even offered a job making 200 dollars a day "moving tools" for a Male live in. Now, if you need somewhere to score drugs or sex, this is your place. Otherwise, just trust me when I say, go somewhere, ANYWHERE else.

Date of stay: May 2021
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Reviewed 20 May 2021

The room was very dirty, no microwave or mini fridge, the tub leaked, no water pressure or hot water in the shower, bed sheets were stained up, tv didn’t work, and it was very noisy. Would not recommend to anyone.

Reviewed 19 May 2021

Photos online are not current. I’m all but certain that we witnessed one drug deal in the parking lot, and I know there was an argument on the walkways to the rooms about payment for “services” rendered. Generally an unsafe feeling in the parking area, and refused to stay overnight

Reviewed 18 May 2021

This place is for crackheads and prostitutes. It looks nothing like the pictures. It was horrible. Everything is broken and people were just hanging out in front of the hotel. we got a refund and went to stay somewhere else.