“Great food!”

Mugshots Grill & Bar
Ranked #29 of 263 Restaurants in Gulfport
Reviewed 4 April 2018

We ordered several different items from MugShots! Everyone of them was delish! From appetizers to burgers, it was all great! We took it to go, service was quick and efficient.

Reviewed 26 February 2018 via mobile

Went here for lunch one day. Food was really food for chain type sports bar. Had the grilled chicken sandwich with onion rings. Would definitely go hear again.

Reviewed 15 February 2018

We three went to MugShots in GPT as the result of a suggestion by a person heavy into the food industry. We were under a time constraint. We arrived at 11AM and seated promptly. The restaurant was slow. We had our drinks immediately. The menu is large and confusing. Know this ... you can order any burger in a small size ... ask your server. We ordered three different Burgers. Wait time ... maybe 15 minutes. The "smalls" were the perfect size and great for a snack. They come with a lot Fries. Portions are large. Food tastes good. The Men's room is unusually poor when it comes to sanitation or frequent inspections.

Reviewed 23 January 2018 via mobile

Firstly a disclosure... I’m in the food service business, so I may see things that the regular (read normal!) populace misses.
Having said that, I went for lunch on a Monday afternoon, about 1 pm. Ordered their comeback burger with onion rings.. The burger came out less than 5 minutes later... GREAT! Wrong! It. Was pre cooked, over cooked, and barely warm, same with the onion rings. It tells me they are precooking and sandbagging burgers to get through the push. It’s a technique used in fast food places, I expect more from these guys. When y’all first opened the burgers were fresh, cooked to order, even gave us customers a temperature choice.. get back to basics or find your market share shrinking.
Next... clean and inspect your bathrooms! Wipe down the walls! If I had gone to the loo first, I never would have eaten there. It’s my observation that you have a very gross employee mining his nose in the can, and leaving the deposits on the tile wall! Completely gross in and of itself, however, how do you explain the negligence in the GALLERY of buggers that have collected there? Wake up managers, or you will all be wondering why you got fired! You need to thank god im not a mystery shopper or your DM!

Reviewed 19 December 2017

Had lunch with business associate. Mugshots has an inviting atmosphere with efficient, attentive wait staff. Mainly serves burgers, sandwiches, pastas, seafood etc. I have the Middleburger, 8 oz. beef fully dressed on a great bun with fries and associate had Callie's Mahi sandwich, grilled Mahi Mahi fully dressed on great bun with sweet potato fries. Both were large and very good.