Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
FindHotelUS$62
WyndhamUS$62
PricelineUS$62
HurbUS$69
Expedia.comUS$62
Hotels.comUS$62
See what travelers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 5 weeks ago via mobile

This is the type of property that can ruin a brand.

The people were nice and deserve a better product to represent.

The room...we'll, was clean, just worn out. The air and TV worked just fine. That's it for anything good.

No smoke detector, head board vinyl was pealing, furniture is worn out, and the sink has a large gob of silicon in it, I guess to plug a leak.

IMO, Don't stay here unless it's all you can afford.

Date of stay: April 2021
Trip type: Traveled with family
Roschel Baldwin, General Manager at La Quinta Inn & Suites by Wyndham Brandon Jackson Airport E, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

Dear SCTexan,

I’m the General Manager here at La Quinta Inn Suites By Wyndham Brandon Jackson Airport East. It has been brought to my attention that your recent visit with us was not up to par. As you may know providing the highest level of hospitality is our number one priority and hearing we have fallen below that standard is something we like to address immediately. I hope you can forgive this inconvenience and not let it stop you from staying with us in the future. Again I would like to apologize.

Best Regards,

R. Baldwin

Reviewed 20 January 2021

I was traveling across country with my two pets alone. I will say the redeeming portion of my experience was that they allow two pets with a $20/night pet fee. However once I got there the experience was awful. Coincidentally, a man stood out in the parking lot at his open trunk for 25 minutes and watched my walk my dog and then left after I went inside. This had me on edge so while checking over the room - which was lacking in cleanliness and appearance - I discovered my bedroom window on the first floor was completely unlocked. This is a very large window and had no screen meaning anyone could have just opened it in the middle of the night and entered the room. This caused me to request a new room. The first room, aside from safety concerns was also gross. Many things had holes in them including one of my bathroom towels, the lamp shades, and curtains, the mattress didn't have a mattress protector and the sheets were so thin you could see the mattress design through them. The smoke detector was missing and the bedside outlet on one side didn't work. The bathroom sink had a large poorly patched hole, the mirror and toilet were not cleaned, the shower was damaged, the shelf in shower missing off the wall, and the shower curtain was covered in stains. After requesting a new room it was like a completely different hotel. The room was on the 3rd floor and on the other side of the building. The second room was still a little dated, but clean and much more put together. The windows were also locked.

Date of stay: January 2021
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
General Manager, Owner at La Quinta Inn & Suites by Wyndham Brandon Jackson Airport E, responded to this reviewResponded 25 January 2021

I have received your complaint letter with great shock! I'm really sorry about your disappointment . There has to be a logical explanation to what happened as these
incidents don't happen everyday. I'm going to investigate the matter and find out where
the ball is being dropped with housekeeping. Again please accept my apologies

Reviewed 22 December 2020

Room was clean-ish, but poor customer service. We requested a ground floor room when we booked, ahead of time, and included that we would be traveling with pets in our reservation. At checkin, we were informed there was a pet fee that wasn’t listed on the website and given a room on the third floor and told to “make sure to keep the dog quiet” because that’s where all the pilots sleep. I was also told there was no room for us anywhere else in the hotel except the third floor, but the parking lot was almost empty when we checked in. Made for a really stressful night. In addition to the unexpected pet fee, it was also not included anywhere online or in our reservation info that there was no breakfast or coffee available because of COVID, which is totally understandable, but the nightly price did not reflect this reduction in basic hotel amenities. I’m sure these are reflective of poor management decisions and not the fault of the staff who checked us in. I typically stay at Wyndham hotels, including La Quintas, when I travel for work and this is the worst experience I’ve had in years. Very disappointed.

Reviewed 14 December 2020

The room needed to be dusted. The curtains needed to be cleaned or replaced. The linen needs to be thrown out and replaced. The sheets had stains and the bedspread had holes. There was dried gum on the headboard

Review collected in partnership with this hotel
General Manager, Owner at La Quinta Inn & Suites by Wyndham Brandon Jackson Airport E, responded to this reviewResponded 16 December 2020

Dear Gang133,

We are sorry to learn that you did not find the room to your satisfaction on cleanliness front . After receiving your complaint
we instructed out staff immediately to have it cleaned thoroughly. We sincerely apologize to you for the inconvenience caused.

We strive to provide the best service to our guests, Again we would like to apologize for your stay with us.

Kind Regards,

Reviewed 13 December 2020

Overall just nasty. Hotel needs to be demolished. Floors are uneven in all areas. Housekeepers not wearing mask and not cleaning rooms. Nosiest guest. Couldn’t sleep.
Did not complain. We were just ready to go.

Dear Mrssherryabryant,