“Great place for Breakfast and Lunch”
Review of Terrace

Terrace
Ranked #108 of 253 Restaurants in Biloxi
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 4 April 2018

I love this spot for breakfast and lunch. I recently had the Blackend Chicken Sandwich and it was honestly the best sandwich I had in a long time. The chicken was perfectly seasoned and it had avocado's on it and the bun was toasted. It was delicious!!! The breakfast is awesome too!!! they have fresh fruit I had blackberries and raspberries along with eggs and bacon. I highly recommend this place!!!

Reviewed 29 March 2018

We ate there twice during our stay. Both meals were excellent, and the service was outstanding. I highly recommend this restaurant. The decor is very pretty and welcoming.

Reviewed 3 March 2018

The food is just so so. I think they get it off the buffet but it's better priced than eating at the bufffet.

Reviewed 26 January 2018

This is the 2nd time we visited this restaurant and we got sick the 1st time so didn't think much of it until we returned a few months later, had dinner there and experienced the same BAD stomach virus so now we have pin pointed the location and a call to the Mississippi health dept has been placed. Please be careful when eating here seems like cross contamination is occuring here and by the way the folks handling ur food does not were protective gloves!

Reviewed 22 January 2018

This is a 24 hour restaurant serving breakfast, lunch and dinner. We've dined here many times while visiting the Beau Rivage and every time we have, we've never been dissatisfied.

Been to Terrace? Share your experiences!