Intending on trying Eddie's for such a long time, I seized the moment and we booked it for my birthday this month.
Eddie is a charming, delightful host and I fell in love with him instantly - as well as his food. Everything we ordered was incredibly delicious, and tasted like it was made with love. Could not fault a thing!
Lots of Gluten Free and Vegetarian options for those who require it too, which is fantastic.
This is what we ordered, devoured and enjoyed immensely:-
- Chargrilled marinated baby octopus in Eddie's own recipe
- Lentil and pomegranate salad
- Meat Sambousik - sautéed mince, onion, pine nuts and mixed spices
- Potato coriander
- Chargrilled eggplant with garlic aioli and coriander
- Shawarma - slivers of beef marinated with onion, tomato, balsamic vinegar, olive oil, mixed herbs and spices, served with tahini sauce.
- Chargrilled marinated Lemon and Garlic Chicken
- Rosewater creme brûlée (heaven!)
- Baklava and Turkish delight with coffee
Am looking forward to returning to Eddie's time and time again to work my way through his delicious menu. Highly recommended.
Own or manage this property? Claim your listing for free to respond to reviews, update your profile and much more.