“Suprise find.”

Dong Ba 2
Ranked #1 of 42 Restaurants in St Albans
Cuisines: Vietnamese
Reviewed 20 November 2017

We were in the area feeling hungry, so we turned off the freeway and drove into St.Albans which we knew had lots of restaurants. The first decent place we saw was Bong Ba 2, so we thought we would try it. The place looks clean and fresh and had a few locals in it. My wife always orders the Vietnamese pancake in these restaurants and l ordered a soup dish. My wife said it was the best that she ever had, and my soup was great. We will be back next time we are in the area. A GREAT FIND.

Reviewed 16 February 2017

What a great place to take your family.
Its a very clean restaurant.
Meals are fantastic and staff very lovely and helpful.
Very well priced menu , has something for everyone from a vegetarian to meat lover .
Cant wait to go again. ..

Reviewed 19 January 2017

Recommend for cheap and nice meal. The staff are very friendly. The atmosphere is kid friendly. Will be visiting again.

Reviewed 5 June 2016 via mobile

Very clean place, staff are friendly and quick. The food was nice too. I'll definitely come back to reorder the diced beef and tomato rice :)

Reviewed 27 April 2016 via mobile

I gave this restaurant four stars as it is conveniently located, reasonably priced with friendly staff. I have been here a total of three times and plan to come again in future.