“Make sure you eat in. ”

Phi Phi Vietnamese & Chinese Restaurant
Ranked #1 of 42 Restaurants in St Albans
Cuisines: Asian
Reviewed 15 October 2017 via mobile

Always order from this place. But eating in is even better then take out. Chicken ribs and fried rice highly recommended. A little pricey though

Reviewed 18 September 2017 via mobile

I'm sitting right now in this restaurant with my partner. She ordered a jellyfish and roast duck coleslaw and I ordered a crocodile meat with XO sauce.
The waiters brought my partner's meal and I was still waiting. When my partner was about to finish her meal I asked the waitress could you please double check with your kitchen about my order?
She told me OH sorry, I forgot to tell you which we didn't have crocodile meat and you need to change your order.
I was just shocked that how careless a person can be? Despite not being busy at 7:15pm, I was waiting for 40 minutes and then she told me we don't have crocodile meat.
Please just put yourself in my shoes. After having a long day, tired and hungry you go to the restaurant which has been recommended by TripAdvisor and you have to come back to your home with more hunger, tiredness and anxious.
Such a rude and careless waitress.

Reviewed 29 July 2017 via mobile

First time here but very happy. Combination sizzling dish was excellent. Also had ginger n shallots egg noodles and beef. Food is great. Will be back to try more dishes.

Reviewed 10 June 2017 via mobile

Visited family last night in the area (Kealba) - ordered over the phone and food was delivered within the hour.

Food stayed fresh on the journey and we enjoyed our shared delicious meals in the comfort of my cousins home in front of the fire!

Roast pork incredible and veggies fresh and crispy as if we were eating it fresh out of the kitchen at the restaurant, yum!

Will definitely keep this place in mind when whenever we're in the area again :)

Reviewed 15 May 2017 via mobile

This restaurant is great value for money.
It also has a pretty extensive menu and friendly staff.

The only downside is limited parking.

Note: A lot of the photos (Korean bbq)
posted on here are for the other restaurant of the same name which is across the street.