“Great Vietnamese Baguettes!”

Fresh Chilli Deli
Ranked #8 of 42 Restaurants in St Albans
Cuisines: Vietnamese
Reviewed 21 March 2015

I agree with the prior reviewer. Every time Im in St Albans I also must get one of their Vietnamese Baguettes.

My favourite one is the grilled chicken with all the salads including corriander and fresh chilli.

This place always seems to be extremely busy.

2  Thank tommomelbourne

Reviewed 26 August 2014

I have this magnetic attraction when ever I'm near the Airport, I feel this overwhelming pull to visit St Albans. Why? To buy a couple of "Banh Mi Thit". I have been to many vietnamese bakeries in Footscray, Richmond and Springvale; they all make baguettes with various fillings, but none of them are as consistently fresh and tasty as this deli. I like the BBQ pork and the Grilled chicken.

Whilst in St Albans, you must go to Victoria Cake Shop at 7 Alfrieda Street to get some of the best steamed BBQ pork or chicken buns in Melbourne.

2  Thank Wottinger