“Favourite Lebanese Restaurant”

Eastbite Lebanese Restaurant
Reviewed 16 May 2015 via mobile

A group of old friends meet up here every few months. The food is delicious and the service is welcoming and friendly. The only time we are disappointed is when we can't get in!!!!!

Reviewed 17 March 2015

We happened upon Eastite after our original booking at another restaurant was cancelled. Luckily for our group of 8 Easbite found space for us and it was a positive experience from there on in. The banquet option offerered a great choice from dips and falafel to lamb and chicken kebabs. All food was fresh and flavourable. The host was very hands on and friendly. Nothing was was too much of a problem including the offering of vegetarian option. Great value for money and BYO. highly recommended

Reviewed 27 November 2014

Upon my hunt for good Lebanese food, I must say Eastbite does a good job at presenting good Lebanese food at a fair price.

Pros:
* Run by a small family who have been there for over 10 years so you know the food is well made from the wife itself and served by the husband and owner Ali.
* Ali the owner is very friendly and warm and welcoming and always has a smile on his face and loves to create conversation.
* It's a small restaurant creating this unique ambiance of a very private intimate dining experience.
* Ali the owner will always greet customers as if they were his friends so it gives that extra friendly and VIP service that you don't normally get in other restaurants.
* If you end up being a regular dining customer Ali will offer you house specials that are off the menu that his wife specially makes cost a bit of money, however worth the money if you enjoy Lebanese food.

Cons:
* Not too close of parking (in my opinion)
* Not a wide range of food on the menu (in my opinion), however my partner very much enjoys Eastbites selection
* Price is average / expensive as in we pay for two cost about 50-80 per night. But the food is worth the price. So if you can't afford to eat there all the time I would suggest going with friends as in a group of four and share as what we paid for could be shared across four people. It's just my partner likes to eat a lot of food.
* Other than that I would say the cons are very limited. And that the Pros out way the Cons.
* Only open's for dinner, however understandable as Ali has a family so could not expect him to be open for lunch.

I would recommend this restaurant just simply because the food is good with a family touch and taste. in addition to very friendly service which I consider to be highly important and valued as I am a local that enjoys Eastbites food.

Reviewed 1 September 2014

Great little local with wonderful food. Falafels are some of the best I have ever had. Lentils and dips plus kebbe are also great. Very friendly service by Ali keeps us coming back again and again.