“Cooking School”

Original Thai Cooking
Ranked #8 of 78 Restaurants in Cheltenham
Cuisines: Thai
Reviewed 14 February 2018 via mobile

Fantastic cooking course with the lovely Kaew & Nigel. I enjoyed watching and learning how to make some great dishes for a particular novice like me. Kaew is a genius in the kitchen. Thoroughly recommend the course for anyone who has a taste for real and authentic Thai food.

Reviewed 27 November 2017

Spread before us was an array of the freshest and healthiest ingredients which were masterfully prepared into four delicious Thai dishes - Pad Thai, Green Curry, Tom Yum Soup, and Spring Rolls. Seriously, I couldn't eat it all by myself, so I had to get help from the others present ;) ... and still, we all carried out a bag full of left overs each. Kaew's skill and experience easily flowed into her tips and techniques which she shared with great energy and enthusiasm, interspersed with entertaining stories, amusing banter with Nigel, and liberal doses of "dah-ling!" Highly recommended.

1  Thank Geoff W
Reviewed 14 October 2017

I am glad I chose to learn authentic Thai food with Kaew at Original Thai, it was a fantastic experience. Kaew was really delightful, I was enjoying to watching and learning her professional way of cooking Thai food, and I had best Pad Thai ever in Melbourne, will also definitely to use this new Thai cooking skills for my daily cooking. Thanks Kaew and Nigel, bring it to South East suburbs. Will see you guys soon again.

Vivian.

Reviewed 6 June 2017

Wow what a great day we had with the lovely Kaew, her great knowledge of food along with her happy personality made for a fantastic experience of learning to cook authentic delicious Thai food. I Will definitely be using my new learned skills in the kitchen to impress my friends and family.

Reviewed 29 May 2017

Kaew our 'masterchef' for the day imparted with enthusiastic energy her amazing knowledge of Thai cooking. Her demonstration was not only fun, the food was absolutely delicious. I highly recommend trying it.