“Fantastic Food and atmosphere ”

The Little French Deli
Ranked #1 of 4 Restaurants in Bonbeach
Cuisines: French
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed 22 October 2017 via mobile

The little French Deli is great for either a quick snack or a sit down meal. Breakfast is great, lunch is better and dinner is Très Bien.

The take away section next door to the restaurant has some amazing food and all authenticity French - Fresh bread, baguette and sweets.

Give it a try!

Reviewed 5 October 2017

Went there on a sunny day.
Nice rustic atmosphere.
My partner liken the croque madame.
I loved the escargots and we shared the french onion soup.
The waitresses spoke perfect french.....a nice surprise.
They will see us again.

Reviewed 3 October 2017

A Beautiful French restaurant with tasty food and great service. The decor is authentic French. Great atmosphere.

Reviewed 25 September 2017

We happened on this place on a drive towards Mornington. The food was surprisingly tasty. I can recommend the souffle. We were there at a quiet time but apparently there is live music there at times. A good alternative to burgers or fish and chips if are in the vicinity.

Reviewed 22 July 2017

The Little French Deli is a pleasant restaurant for a relaxing dinner. As you would expect from the name, Food is heavily French infuenced: it is also exceptionally high quality. My french onion soup was excellent and my wife's cheese souffle was as light as a feather.
My wife also had the plat du jour; coq au vin with lyonnaise potatoes. I had the peche du jour, which was beautifully cooked halibut, with crispy skin, served with kipfler potatoes and broccolini. Service was friendly, but slow. However, the relaxed ambience and high food quality made the delay forgivable. We'll be back.