“Family Favourite...”
Review of Suki

Suki
Ranked #18 of 23 Restaurants in Birtinya
Reviewed 11 March 2021

Always enjoy lunch here when I am on the Sunshine Coast... come with either of my sisters or my brother. Yummy! Variety is fabulous... can have something different every time or stick to what you love! The girls have always been friendly, patient & helpful. Wish there was something similar near me in Sydney.

Date of visit: December 2020
Write a reviewReviews (3)
Reviewed 19 November 2020

The food was average but the older male that was working there (which we found out later was the owner) was rude to his young staff and didn’t have a care that we waited too long for one of the things we ordered because they forgot it. Don’t like his attitude and doesn’t deserve our money

Date of visit: October 2020
Reviewed 13 December 2019 via mobile

My bowl was fresh and very tasty. Good options. Great friendly fast service. Good size servings that are good value. Easy location to get a quick meal.

Date of visit: December 2019