“Tasty but heavy on the dough”
Review of Rocky's Pizza

Rocky's Pizza
Ranked #19 of 43 Restaurants in Park Rapids
Reviewed 4 October 2017

We bought 7 different pizzas as well as breadsticks for our hungry group and for the most part it was tasty but the dough was thick and chewy. Overall good but not great! We did carry out so have no comments on the staff.

Reviewed 25 September 2017 via mobile

We frequent this pizza house every year we come to Park Rapids! We love it - so delicious and so are their salads!

Reviewed 21 September 2017 via mobile

Rocky's is Park Rapids & Park Rapids is Rocky's. There's a reason why this restaurant has been around all these years – it's a perfect pizza to get here. Just the right amount of toppings and cheese on an in-house made crust. We stop here every time we pass through town.

Reviewed 5 September 2017

We took a group there over Labor Day weekend. Ordered 4 large pizzas $105.00 with cash discount. 3 pizza were good. The deep dish bacon chicken ranch was disgusting. There was something seriously wrong with the pizza. Bad chicken, bad ranch, bad dough, not really sure but the four people that tried it couldn't eat more then one bite. we returned to counter only to find unprofessional and rude owner, if just a manger should have been fired. When someone pays $26 for a 14" pizza you expect to be able to eat it. This person wouldn't offer a refund and demanded that the pizza was "good". She finally offered to make a new one - no thanks! No refund, no apologies, and we will never be back! Save your time and potential health and eat down the block at Pizza Hut if you're looking for pizza and customer service.

Paula G, Owner at Rocky's Pizza, responded to this reviewResponded 6 September 2017

I am sorry you felt me rude, it was not my intention. However, when someone pushes a pizza at you and accuses you of serving spoiled food I do tend to feel like I had to defend myself. We are sorry you didn't like the Chicken Bacon Ranch, with the top selling rank of this pizza we sell a lot of them thus the chicken is constantly being used. My guess would be that the ranch was not what your are accustomed to and for that I offered to make you another pizza, (not the same kind) at which you were rude as well and continued to escalate your tone, never even asking for a refund, simply pushing the pizza across the counter and walking away. Our policy is not to refund a pizza unless it was prepared poorly by us. This was simply a preference issue and not that it was "burnt" or issue that would initiate a refund. You never once asked for your money back, leaving me with not knowing your expectations. As for the cost, our pizza's are heavily loaded with product that is real food unlike many pizza chains, thus the higher price. We take pride in the quality of food we serve at a time when others serve pizza with by-products and fillers.

Reviewed 20 August 2017 via mobile

First time eating here. The crust is very good. Nice and crisp. I didn't find anything extraordinary about the sauce and toppings. Maybe it would have been better if we ordered our own pizza rather than the 1 slice special. Will try it again when in the area.