“Just another Burger King”
Review of Burger King

Burger King
Ranked #36 of 42 Restaurants in Park Rapids
Reviewed 6 February 2018

I always enjoy Burger King, especially the onion rings. It is just another fast food place, however, and I would rather check out the unique places.

Reviewed 28 July 2017

My wife and I have stopped many times while traveling through Park Rapids. We have never been disappointed with the food that we received. It's usually a burger & fries to eat while we are on the road. The service is good and the food is always hot and tasty. I can't say much about the inside of the restaurant because we use the drive-thru. Good place to eat.

Reviewed 9 June 2016

I had the bacon ranch grilled chicken salad. The meat was very dry,and not even cut into pieces. I thought it was suppose to come with croutons and cheese, but it didn't.

We were there at lunchtime and there were lots of people that seemed to be hanging out in the restaurant today. My seven year even mentioned that she was uncomfortable there.

Reviewed 11 May 2016 via mobile

Seriously, we got frustrated with the poor service at McDonalds so tried Burger King a few times, and they are even worse.... You cannot get fast food in Park Rapids, don't even bother... Unfriendly and super beyond slow!!!

1  Thank MinnesotaLouise
Reviewed 25 May 2014 via mobile

The food was typical fast food but this was the worst service I've seen in along time. I couldn't get anyone to take my order after the 3 person and 5 minutes I was able to order.

1  Thank cmwinter