Hotel Ivy, a Luxury Collection Hotel, Minneapolis
Marriott Hotels
  • Restaurant
  • Room Service
Savings alert! 41% below average rates

The price you found is 41% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$242/night.

US$183
US$169
GardenInn.com
US$139
Best Western Plus The Normandy Inn & Suites(Minneapolis)(Great Value!)
US$106
US$124
US$119
  • Breakfast included
Savings alert! 23% below average rates

The price you found is 23% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$154/night.

Snelling Motel(Minneapolis)
US$90
All reviewsgreat spafront deskspa servicesconvention centersteam roomhome away from homenicest hotelfine hotelbeautiful propertylobby barrooms are greattwin citiesbusiness or pleasureroom servicebusiness travelwater pressureheart of downtown
Reviewed 18 October 2016

We were in town visiting family and decided to try out the Ivy for a night. It is part of the Starwood luxury collection and we have stayed at a number of hotels in the collection over the years. It was very easy to get to from the airport - about a 20 minute drive in moderate traffic. They have valet parking, but there is a parking garage just across the street. Everyone at the desk was friendly and offered many suggestions for dinner. We weren't that hungry, so decided to try the speakeasy in the hotel for drinks and appetizers.
Our room was clean and spacious. We upgraded to a junior suite and had a nice sitting area with TV and a way to close off the bedroom. The bathroom was amazing with both a rain head shower and soaking tub. We were only there one night, so were not able to take advantage of any of the other offerings at the hotel. The only negative during our stay is that somewhere in the area live music was playing and we could hear it in our room until after midnight.
We definitely enjoyed our stay and would go back possibly in a room on a higher floor or different side of the hotel.

• Stayed: September 2016, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Wolfsha
Reviewed 18 October 2016

Spent the night at Hotel Ivy on a weekday and was not impressed with what you get for the price.

Believe the total after tax etc. was like $320.00 and for that price I'd of been better off staying at a higher end nationally recognized hotel chain.

My wife and friends have experienced the Spa and that has received rave reviews from all that have experienced it and I think that maybe the biggest selling point of Hotel Ivy.

Room Tip: Price is Luxury and nice rooms but not at the same price I stayed at The Encore in Las Vegas the week before. Shop around is my advice.
  • Stayed: October 2016, traveled with friends
Andrew F, General Manager at Hotel Ivy, a Luxury Collection Hotel, Minneapolis, responded to this reviewResponded 5 November 2016

Dear CityVIPConcierge,

Thank you for your recent stay at the Hotel Ivy Minneapolis and thank you for your comments as well. I am happy that the Spa was a selling point and if you would like to talk directly, I would value your input.

Reviewed 17 October 2016

If staying downtown I recommend this hotel. It's very classy, new, beautiful and close to everything. The service was wonderful. We did not eat at the hotel because we were in town for a wedding. The bar was very nice. The rooms are so beautiful. Big bathrooms, clean, modern design and fluffy bath robes and slippers. It's about 20 min from the airport so if your looking for a weekend or long to explore Minneapolis this is the hotel to stay in.

The gym and spa is wonderful. The gym is big! I did work out.

• Stayed: October 2016, traveled with family

Dear Dpaward,

Thank you for your recent stay at the Hotel Ivy Minneapolis and thank you for your kind comments as well. I am pleased that you enjoyed the hotel and the gym! I will be sure to pass along your comments.

Reviewed 5 October 2016

Stayed three nights over Ryder Cup/Monday Night Football. Service was excellent, room was clean, and they treat their SPG members right. Gave us a late checkout because of our late flight. Highly recommended if staying in Downtown Minneapolis!

• Stayed: October 2016, traveled as a couple
Andrew F, General Manager at Hotel Ivy, a Luxury Collection Hotel, Minneapolis, responded to this reviewResponded 6 October 2016

Dear Dan H,

Thank you for your recent stay at the Hotel Ivy Minneapolis and thank you for your kind comments as well. I will be sure to pass them along to my team. I hope to see you again soon!

Reviewed 26 September 2016 via mobile

Very nice upscale hotel, stayed in room #1107, beautiful and well kept property. Originally stayed at hotel due to location is 1 block from convention center, but front desk and concierge are so nice and helpful I will definitely be staying again.
The property has a typical upscale bar and downstairs a more casual Tiki bar that is a very dark environment with hanging gauzy curtains, but no TV's, but does serve options of snack like foods that I found acceptable but a little pricy ($7 for tater tots).
Property has a restaurant and menu was very appealing, prices $$-$$$, however I did not choose to eat there.
Special note: valet parking is available for $34 per night. Location is available for Lyft & Uber services.

Stayed: September 2016, traveled on business
Andrew F, General Manager at Hotel Ivy, a Luxury Collection Hotel, Minneapolis, responded to this reviewResponded 30 September 2016

Dear Kay P,

Thank you for your recent stay at the Hotel Ivy Minneapolis and thank you for your accolades as well! I will be sure to pass them along to my entire team. I do hope to see you again in the near future.