“Absolutely delicious!”

Cuisines: Nepali
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 3 September 2018 via mobile

We found this restaurant on line while visiting the U of M campus and are so glad we did! The food was absolutely delicious! We started with samosas, which were hot, fresh and so good! We chose two entrees from the large menu and both were outstanding. We ordered naan, which was piping hot and delicious! We can’t wait to return!! Not to be missed!

Reviewed 20 August 2018

Every time I bring someone new to the Himalayan, I hear it's "the best food!" The atmosphere is fine, the service is fine and the location is pretty convenient. Whether we order off the menu or enjoy the buffet we are always so happy with the amazing tastes.

Reviewed 4 August 2018 via mobile

Delicious food! Best chicken tikka masala I've ever had! Kid friendly; a gentleman brought our 18 month old a bunch of toys to place with! Highly recommend.

Reviewed 22 July 2018 via mobile

This place is absolutely amazing. We had the buffet lunch (I’m normally not a buffet fan AT all) but this was different and wonderful. Each item was fresh and delicious. The prices are reasonable and the choices are great. I’m not sure what each thing I had was, but it was all so good. I was with our college age daughter and my husband and we all three loved everything. I highly recommend going here if you are in the mood for delicious, unique, authentic food.

Date of visit: July 2018
Reviewed 29 June 2018 via mobile

We visited this restaurant as a different option to the usual cuisines and we are glad we did. It has a great variety of Tibetan food with the classic Indian dishes as well. I always try to decide on a place to eat by the variety of people that you see there and how busy they are and this restaurant got both very well.

We went during their lunch buffet and everything was delicious! Chicken, goat, vegan dishes and more all excellent! They were constantly filling the trays and with the influx of people you did not see crusty dried food because lack of turnaround like in some buffets. One thing the server told us is that everyday is a different menu, so even better! Too bad we are only traveling to make it a regular place to visit.

Date of visit: June 2018