“Great Restaurant”

Christos Greek Restaurant
Reserve with OpenTable
Christos Greek Restaurant is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #58 of 1,981 Restaurants in Minneapolis
Price range: US$0 - US$30
Cuisines: Greek, Mediterranean
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 27 August 2018

My husband loves Greek food and we looked it up online. The food was good and the prices were worth reflective of the quality of food. The waitstaff was friendly and attentive.

Date of visit: March 2018

Reviewed 24 August 2018

Our tour group had dinner at this excellent and authentic restaurant. We had a set menu, over which I pondered long and hard. I settled on Gyros strips over a Greek Salad that was excellent. My husband had the Mousaka, which was also excellent.

The Baklava for dessert was the best I have ever tasted. It was not drowned in honey like Baklava sometimes tends to be. It had the distinct flavor of vanilla bean and nuts.

The service was excellent. By the size of the crowd on a Friday night, I think reservations are in order.

Date of visit: August 2018
Reviewed 11 August 2018 via mobile

Had lunch here with my wife. We both ordered daily specials. She had salmon and I had tilapia. Everything was excellent. Very reasonable prices. Nice atmosphere. Would definitely come back.

Date of visit: August 2018
Reviewed 9 August 2018

A group of us on business went to eat at Christos and everything we tried was excellent. The flaming appetizer cheese dip (saganaki) was ordered to celebrate our friend's birthday and was great fun. Crabcakes, kabobs, dinner specials were ordered and all agreed they were fabulous.

Date of visit: July 2018
1  Thank Lisa H
Reviewed 1 August 2018

Was glad that we were able to check out this hidden Greek restaurant with character and flavor. The staff were all friendly, as was our server. We decided to have an appetizer, and then went on to enjoy our entrees. Mine was the grilled bass special of the day, and it was prepared perfectly. The asparagus complemented it well. My friend enjoyed the Greek salad, and said it was also excellent. The desserts were tempting, but we were both too full at the end to enjoy any of them. Maybe sometime else? Parking may be an issue here.

Date of visit: July 2018