“We Lingered Happily Almost Four Hours”

Burch Steak & Pizza Bar
Ranked #53 of 1,985 Restaurants in Minneapolis
Cuisines: Pizza, Steakhouse
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed 6 September 2017

Rare find: a restaurant with outstanding food and atmosphere, waitstaff who know how to perfectly time table visits, and that is so welcoming we lingered over food, more drinks and dessert for almost four hours.

I went with a good friend whom I had not seen in awhile, and we settled in by the window where we could watch the sidewalk parade while we had a good catch-up.

Our waiter had mastered the balance between attentiveness and letting us enjoy our evening. We never felt rushed, and we ended up eating different courses, enjoying drinks, and having a fantastic evening.

The menu has sides and starters that work well for sharing. I ordered a 7-oz New York strip that was perfectly prepared as I ordered it, Black & Blue. Most restaurants overcook B&B, but this was spot on.

My friend and I shared the German dumplings and a vegetable, as well as a piece of coconut cake for dessert. She chose one of the dinner salads (no meet) for her main course, and had a dinner she was very happy with, without ordering meat.

First class, excellent service, yet relaxed and comfortable. Recommended.

Date of visit: September 2017

Reviewed 1 September 2017

Isaac Becker restaurants don't disappoint. Burch is no exception. We were there with family and had an excellent dinner with a variety of entrees and wine. Our daughter loved the steak, my parents shared a steak, and my wife at a steak (almost never eats beef), and I had octopus. Everything was good with no exceptions. The service times things well and are obviously well-trained.

Date of visit: April 2017
Reviewed 31 August 2017

What a fun concept, beautiful venue and delicious food - and of course, great Minneapolis service. So happy that I selected this restaurant for one of my meals while in MSP on business. I would NEVER miss it in the future.

Date of visit: August 2017
Reviewed 28 July 2017

Excellent steak dinner offering four grades of meat. Tasty appetizers and ala carte sides for sharing. Great for a special night!

Date of visit: July 2017
Reviewed 25 July 2017

We were given a table by the window as requested for special friends. Peter was our server and he did an outstanding job, very attentive, as were the rest of the wait staff that walked by. The crab toast was unique and excellent with lots of crab! The pastries were a perfect "starter".

Date of visit: July 2017