“Great Show, Average Food”
Review of Union Restaurant

Union Restaurant
Reserve with OpenTable
Union Restaurant is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #182 of 1,870 Restaurants in Minneapolis
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed 20 February 2018 via mobile

Went for the Selena Drag Bruch for a friend's birthday; we had so much fun! I really enjoyed my bloody Mary (nicely spiced, but not spicy). The food was just okay, which was a bummer. Our server was fantastic!

MelissaAtCrave, Guest Relations Manager at Union Restaurant, responded to this reviewResponded 24 February 2018

Hi Anna,
Thank you for this feedback. I will send you a private message so we can connect directly.
~Melissa

Reviewed 16 February 2018 via mobile

Enjoyed a delicious dinner here! Extensive menu and well prepared food. Our favorites were the pork dumplings and meatloaf. Salads were also good and a generous size. Service was great too, and they were happy to take special requests.

MelissaAtCrave, Guest Relations Manager at Union Restaurant, responded to this reviewResponded 18 February 2018

Hi GeorgiaLucy41,
Thank you so much for dining at Union and taking the time to share your feedback! We are so glad you enjoyed your meal and we hope to see you again soon.
Have a great weekend,

Reviewed 4 February 2018

We visited here with a group of 6 six for a brunch event. We all enjoyed the event very fun. A few of us ordered the bottomless mimosa for $15 each which were good for the price. The French toast was really good with the peach sauce and marzipan. The breakfast Quesadilla was good and filling. I ordered the yogurt with berries and home made granola. Next time I would skip the granola it was mainly oats nothing special. Our service was good. Would like to visit in the summer months when they open the retractable roof. Nice place, good location.

MelissaAtCrave, Guest Relations Manager at Union Restaurant, responded to this reviewResponded 6 February 2018

Hi 81Maggie11, thank you for dining with us and taking the time to share your feedback! Please know that I will share your sentiment with our management team. If you would like to connect directly, please email me at melissa@unionmpls.com.
Thank you!

Reviewed 3 February 2018 via mobile

Not recommended. I made a reservation months in advance for Super Bowl Friday and confirmed it in December . Guess what, they rented the place out and never let us know. I showed the manager the reservation which he said shouldn’t be possible. He offered no further help other than going to another restaurant. Nice effort.

MelissaAtCrave, Guest Relations Manager at Union Restaurant, responded to this reviewResponded 4 February 2018

Hi golfguyhngc,
Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback. Will you please email me at your earliest convenience so I can learn more?
melissa@unionmpls.com

Reviewed 1 February 2018

Union is conveniently located downtown Minneapolis, within walking distance of hotels and other venues. It was a clean, lively place, but the service wasn't very good. They squeezed us in as a last minute reservation (which was great!), but we waited awhile before anyone came to our table. No silverware or napkins at our table, so when our food arrived, we tried to flag our waiter down, but ended up walking to the bar to ask for utensils.

Hi kgerken1,
I would like to thank you for dining at Union and taking the time to share your feedback. We set high standards for quality and service and I am so sincerely sorry that we let you down. Will you email me at your earliest convenience so I can learn more? I look forward to connecting.
Melissa (melissa@unionmpls.com)