“Bike tour”
Review of The Fit Tourist

The Fit Tourist
Ranked #12 of 26 Tours in Minneapolis
More attraction details
Owner description: The Fit Tourist provides guided biking and walking tours around the Minneapolis area.Learn about Twin City history and culture while exploring the extensive bike trail systems. Bikes and helmets are provided for you. Come see why we are one of the top biking cities in the country.
Reviewed 11 October 2016

Had a fantastic time on bike tour from Mnpls. thru the lakes up the River and back across the stone bridge. Highly recommended and loved the guide, so much better than doing it yourself. Bikes were in great condition and learned a lot about the area as well. Not to be missed.

Review collected in partnership with this attraction

Reviewed 9 October 2016

I'm 68, husband is 71. Bikes and helmets sized perfectly for us. Good pace for us. Right balance of stops, info and just riding. The perfect tour. Would never have seen or learned so much on our own. Thanks for a great afternoon.

Reviewed 27 September 2016

Good overall view of the city as an introduction to new place. Good bike, great biking trails, lots of history,

Review collected in partnership with this attraction
Reviewed 10 September 2016

This was the first time visiting Minneapolis and my wife and I always try to do walking tours of cities if possible. We had Peer as a guide and we walked around downtown learning the history and locations that make it special. We even had with us a friend who lived in the area and he learned a lot also. Highly recommend this tour.

See more reviews
Reviewed 5 September 2016

As this was my first time in Minneapolis, this was my first stop in the Twin Cities area. Ironically, I was the only one on the trip, as the rest of the tour guides were learning the route alongside me. Needless to say, everyone was a pleasure to ride with.

I have to give a shout out to Patrick - He was giving his first tour and he did a great job. The route we took was great; most of the time we were on a paved path with a few quick turns on the main road.

If you and your family/friends/significant others are looking for a nice introduction to Minneapolis, it's history and culture, then The Fit Tourist is the tour for you....ring, ring!