Hotels.com
Orbitz.com
Priceline
eDreams
1,225 results
All reviews mykonos town elia beach private beach pool area shuttle bus steep hill beautiful hotel shuttle service hot tub amazing views travel agent the hotel offers outdoor jacuzzi breakfast buffet is spa island panos
Selected filters
Reviewed September 27, 2021

We have booked the Royal Myconian for a spontaneous vacation. The check in to the resort was ok and the staff was super friendly. Our first room had an outstanding view however it was equipped with interconnecting doors, I’m not really a fan of that. Having said that it was simple and easy to Chance the room which was even nicer than the one before. Panos, the Rooms Division Manager, did a great job along with his team to be of our service and Organise private transfers to different venues.
Also I have to thank George, from the Pool Bar, who took care for us during our stay. Drinks where ready the minute we took a seat. He did a great job interacting with us and creating great cocktails.
We would certainly be back for another vacation in this great hotel.
Thank a lot to the entire team and all the staff I may forgot to mention.

Trip type: Traveled with friends
Reviewed September 13, 2021 via mobile

From the moment we arrived at the Royal Myconian we were made to feel extremely welcome by the staff and this continued the whole of our stay. Every single member of staff were extremely friendly, accommodating and helpful towards us which is a key reason as to why I would return to this hotel.

Between the 4 of us, we had 2 rooms both of which were extremely different (the layout) and this is something we all found quite impressive and unique. Both rooms had a fantastic sea view which is an amazing feature to have. The rooms were very clean and we had no issues with them throughout the week.

The food and drink the hotel was fairly expensive, however the portion sizes of the food and the measurements of alcohol in the drinks were very generous which made the prices acceptable. The breakfast was a great selection and there was something for everyone.

Due to the incredible views at the Royal Myconian, there were many steps to walk up and down to get to the beach and back to the hotel. However, this was not an issue as there’s a free shuttle bus that runs frequently up and down the hill to the beach. There is also a free bus into town which we used several times!

All in all we had an amazing time at this resort and loved using the facilities (especially the pool bar and sunset bar!!). Would highly recommend and would definitely return.

Trip type: Traveled with family
1  Thank Katiesumpton
Reviewed September 11, 2021

The staff, room and amenities at the hotel were excellent.

Unfortunately I tested positive with Covid soon after arrival and and I had to isolate in my room for 10 days (extending my original plans). The hotel arranged for a Doctor to see me and also had the prescribed medications delivered. I also had daily courtesy phone calls from the manager checking on my health.

The friendly and helpful regular food & linen drops outside my door were all excellent. I can't thank the manager and the staff enough for the the care they took and I'm only sorry I didn't get to use all the amazing facilities.

Reviewed September 8, 2021

We stayed in Royal Myconian for one week with my husband. We really enjoyed. Everything was excellent. We got a room with jacuzzi, breathing view on the sea, the room was spacious with a touch of Mediterranean design. Hotel facilities amazing, the food delicious, and the most importantly staff welcoming, and super kind. We felt like a family. We rented ATV so we can move around the island. We really recommend Royal Myconian and we hope to be back for our next vacation.

Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Reviewed September 1, 2021 via mobile

This hotel is extremely far distance from the airport, downtown Mykonos and other restaurants. It is almost located on it is own island. In order for you to get any transportation it has to be with a taxi that costs on average minimum of €40 one way. In addition, there is only 30 total taxis throughout the entire island so you can imagine the wait time. The Royal Myconian hotel most definitely also lacks management on duty, front desk accountability and respectful staff members. I have lost my belongings on my flight from Athens to Mykonos. The Voleta airline staff members were beyond effective on locating my belongings and stored it at the airport. I tried to go to the airport with the Royal Myconian shuttle bus to pick my lost and found belongings on August 31st at 10:00 A.M. However, the front desk said our driver will go to pick it up on my behalf but will not return it until the afternoon. I was pleased with that service but they NEVER sent the driver, never communicated with him and I never received my expensive belongings even though I followed through at least 5 times during the day. The front desk confirmed the driver spoke with the airline and he found my belongings and he is on his way to pick it up. Now it is 7:00 A.M the following day and a front desk telling there are no package been delivered. I asked to speak to a manager or general manager and no management were found. The front desk individual goes and tell me May be the driver didn’t find anything. So the airline found my lost belongings over an international flight, the hotel driver contacted the airline to confirm and now this unprofessional front desk individual telling me MAY BE the driver didn’t find it. When is this hotel going to take ownership and serve their guests professionally. Keep in mind this hotel is not a cheap hotel. The guests deserve a lot more respect and hospitality for a hotel that charges $1400 just on room reservations over 3 day stay.

Room tip: Avoid your stay here unless you are a traveler willing to be disrespected by staff members and pay on average €100 on simple round trip taxi
Trip type: Traveled as a couple