Open today: 9:00 AM - 5:00 PM
Review Highlights
11 out of 10

The sky guides Emma and Thomas, were fantastic. They were super at building rapport with all of the... read more

Reviewed today
tonyah456
New Ulm, Minnesota
via mobile
incredible family adventure.

Everything was amazing from beginning to end. Definitely worth every penny. Staff was extremely... read more

Reviewed yesterday
ahrmtaylor
Perrysburg, Ohio

1,195 results
See what travelers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 31 May 2021
Review of: Canopy Tour

Our tour guides were awesome. As a first-timer, and no longer young, they made me feel as safe as possible The setting is gorgeous and the tour is clearly organized and signed.

Reviewed 31 May 2021 via mobile
Review of: Canopy Tour

As locals, we finally made time to try the zip lining! This was a great day date with my spouse. We truly enjoyed this experience! A full morning of fun and adventure. The only thing I wish we could have had were pictures taken during the tour.

Reviewed 31 May 2021
Review of: Canopy Tour

Steve and Thomas are awesome! They are very knowledgeable and kept us engaged in witty banter throughout our time together. Our daughter talked us into our crazy adventure at Kerfoot Canopy and our expectations were exceeded. Thanks for the great experience and we will recommend this place and our guides.

Reviewed 31 May 2021 via mobile
Review of: Canopy Tour

Was fun experience. Thanks to thr 2 guides Steve and Thomas for making everything easy and fun time.

Reviewed 29 May 2021 via mobile
Review of: Canopy Tour

Going on the zip line called Kong it made my heart pound. The guides were so patient with me and my daughter.