Best Western Premier Nicollet Inn
US$84
US$81
US$109
Savings alert! 13% below average rates

The price you found is 13% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$125/night.

US$83
US$115
US$118
Staybridge.com
Savings alert! 13% below average rates

The price you found is 13% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$135/night.

All reviewswedding receptionhotel restaurantmorgan's restaurantvery nice hotelgreat restaurantattached restaurantfarm to tablehot tubgreat place to staybusiness tripcalled the front desktwin citiesthe entire staffcontinental breakfastup to dateclean roomswould highly recommend this hotel
Reviewed 19 August 2016

At the Best Western the beds were comfortable, the location is convenient and the staff is very friendly. I enjoyed the size of the room and the personal service they extended to myself and my coworkers.

• Stayed: August 2016, traveled on business
Reviewed 13 August 2016 via mobile

Quiet and clean rooms.
Great pillows and smooth sheets.
It's not the typical 100 thread count best western that you're used to.
Bar staff is great. Nice and quiet pool area and plenty of space for work meetings and seminars. And all this at the right price.
Not close to mall of America
I will stay again.

Stayed: August 2016, traveled on business
Reviewed 11 August 2016

This is a lovely and well kept hotel. The staff is friendly. This location was easy to find. We ate in the restaurant for dinner and breakfast, the food was excellent. Overall outstanding experience. I recommend this hotel and I will return.

• Stayed: August 2016, traveled with family
Reviewed 9 August 2016

I have stayed at this Best Western numerous times when I travel to MN for business. They are always super friendly and it is always clean. It is nice having a lounge / restaurant at the hotel and the restaurant has good, fresh foods.

• Stayed: August 2016, traveled on business
Reviewed 9 August 2016

everything about this hotel was excellent! we were able to get early check in (so I could get my wedding dress in the room becore we ran our errands for the evening) the shuttle drivers were amazing. the staff at the front desk was awesome at answering questions and accommodating to requests we had. the restaurant staff for the buffet in the morning were very friendly and polite. the bar staff was excellent. I totally recommend this place to anyone

• Stayed: August 2016, traveled as a couple