Open today: 10:00 AM - 8:00 PM
Review Highlights
My kids love it here - we come once a week!

Reviewed 27 February 2017
Emily F
Minneapolis, MN
Little Kid centric

Reviewed 2 January 2017
lbhtd
Minneapolis, MN

See what travelers are saying:
Reviewed 27 February 2017

This is a great option for Children's Museum members at the mall - my kids love it! It's not the largest space but the exhibits change often enough and it has the face paint cart which is always a hit. I wish it better contained little kids - the entrance is two large wide open doors so you have to stand there to prevent anyone running out but otherwise it's great. We will be sad when it closes once the main St. Paul location renovation is complete.

Date of experience: February 2017
Reviewed 2 January 2017

This is a very condensed version of the MCM. This is best reserved for the youngest of children. My school-agers were bored after 10 mins. We have been members of the St. Paul MCM but they are closed until April 2017. This was great for little kids and a real tourist trap.

Reviewed 29 December 2016 via mobile

This isn't a museum, it's a temporary play area while the actual museum is being remodeled. It's about $8 per person if you're not a member. Don't waste your money. I guess it makes sense to come if you're a member, but even then it's a stretch. I guess it burned some time, but there are better places to go.

Reviewed 14 December 2016 via mobile

This is Children's Museum is just a relatively small, one room play area for young kids. If you're visiting the Mall of America it's an option for young kids but they charge for both kids and parents which is crazy. Two young kids and two parents was $32. You get to use the place all days but ultimately it's only good to burn an hour or less so definitely not a good value for the cost. There are better options for the kids at MOA.

Reviewed 9 December 2016

We try to make it to the museum every year. There is something for all ages and it seems to be ever changing. Everything is hands on and interactive so the kids get to participate. My kids request it anytime we pass through the cities.

Date of experience: September 2016