US$133
US$161
US$149
Agoda.com
3,960 results
All reviewsfire lakebusiness loungebusiness classhotel is beautifuldirect accessrain showercounter spaceparking ramproom keyhotel restaurantshower headchecking inlight railtwin citiesthe room was nicefitness centerairport shuttle
Reviewed 25 September 2014

I didn't have to go anywhere because everything was right there. I did some shopping, eating, however your restaurant was as good as any in the mall. Didn't have to wait for an elevator and they were fast.

• Stayed: September 2014, traveled on business
Reviewed 25 September 2014

Perfect hotel for a Business traveler, Great Location with an Amazing restaurant & steps away from Stores in Mall of America! Went for a Business event but already planning a Girl's Weekend to Shop! The Airport Shuttle was a nice service since I didn't realize it was offered when I arrived, I take blame for not finding out.

• Stayed: September 2014, traveled on business
Reviewed 25 September 2014

Incredible place, great staff. Love the Blu theme. Nice sheets, down comforters and pillows, big TV, free internet, next to mall....perfect. Room was quiet. I literally wanted to move in! Good security. Great bathroom with deep soaking tub. Modern decor. One of my top three hotel experiences EVER. Doesn't get better than this.

• Stayed: September 2014, traveled solo
2  Thank Michelle S
Reviewed 25 September 2014

My husband and I stayed here for one night two weeks ago and had a great experience. The hotel was nicely decorated, the bar was modern and had a great selection, and the room was the perfect size for us. The only down side was that we ended up in a two double bed room, but we each took a bed and had plenty of room to sleep. The staff was very helpful and held our bags after we checked out while we explored the mall. Having the hotel attached to the Mall of America was great, especially because the MOA Light Rail stop was easy to get to from the hotel lobby. Parking was easy and free. We'll definitely stay here again!

• Stayed: September 2014, traveled as a couple
1  Thank raindroppes
Reviewed 24 September 2014

Facility, staff and all accomodations were excellent! Being connected to the Mall of America was fantastic! For couples, adults with children, this is an excellent hotel. Rooms are beautiful. Me and my daughters were on a girls trip and so glad we decided to stay at the Radisson Blu! Loved it!

• Stayed: September 2014, traveled with family