“Something not too chain in the MoA”

Cowboy Jack's Mall of America
Ranked #55 of 244 Restaurants in Bloomington
Price range: US$8 - US$25
Description: Western themed bar and restaurant with home style cooked meals. We have a lot to offer everyone, burgers, pizza, salads, and of course a Minnesota favorite Tater Tot hotdish.
Reviewed 19 May 2018 via mobile

So I am sure that, like everything in the mall, this is a chain place, but not where I’m from. Walking in I was able to get a seat without any difficulty and served my drink within 3 minutes. I went with the cowboy burger which since I ordered it well, took a few longer to get out. The burger itself was well prepared and a good sized portion. The fries were unimpressive for the quality of the burger.
Overall you get what you pay for in a chain restaurant in the MoA.

Reviewed 3 May 2018 via mobile

The nacho appetizer plate was so big, 4 of us couldn’t finish .

The 1/2 rack ribs was not very tender . And not enough kids meal options . Meals were slow to arrive.

Reviewed 23 April 2018

We enjoy Cowboy Jack's as a family. We have visited several locations and enjoy each of them. The food is delicious, the portions are generous, the waitstaff are very friendly, and at MOA they have booths that are open air into/next to the actual mall so you can people watch while you wait for your food.

Reviewed 11 April 2018 via mobile

We recently visited MOA while waiting for our car to be serviced in Apple Valley and wanted a good lunch...we got it! Have never been here so we went in blind. I had a cheeseburger that was great! Done perfectly. Chips were good too but really didn’t need them because the burger was huge! My husband had the clubhouse sandwich and it was good but he wished he had ordered the burger. Not that it wasn’t good but too much bread. Service was great and we didn’t wait too long for our food. Nice, relaxing lunch. Would like to come back and have a couple beers next time!

Reviewed 7 April 2018

I have to admit, I wasn't expecting much with this being in MOA, but I was pleasantly surprised.
Plenty of options on the menu and a great selection of tap beer.
We ordered 3 different appetizers to share among the 4 of us, one being the nachos, and they are huge!
Service was great, appetizers were delicious and the beer was cold.
It was a great choice.