“Great Food, Service, and Selection”

Monelli's Italian Grill and Sports Bar
Ranked #2 of 143 Restaurants in Wyoming
Price range: US$10 - US$20
Cuisines: American, Italian
Reviewed 9 July 2018 via mobile

I have had many meals here in the last year since moving to the area. Nothing on the menu has disappointed, service has always been great, and the large rotating tap list is awesome.

Reviewed 7 July 2018 via mobile

This is a sports bar, Huge TVs everywhere, but it’s so much more. The food is fantastic and the selection is broad. I had a lobster bisque before my entree and it was excellent. My main course was Lobster Spinach Linguini to die for. Our drinks were made perfectly and Allie did a wonderful job serving us. We had a lovely evening. And the bar area wasn’t overly loud.

1  Thank MarkK783
Reviewed 18 June 2018 via mobile

My favorite is to order take out and grab a beer while waiting. I really really like their pizzas and lasagna. They have a really good but not great craft beer selection, they could have a few more from Michigan. Sometimes it gets too hard to read the menus because it's so dark and the print is really small. Will definitely be back.

Reviewed 31 May 2018

I celebrated a friend's birthday at Monelli's and we were delighted by the atmosphere, quality of food, and superb service. While it is a sports bar, Monelli's also has a family seating side that worked well for our group of 12. Our waitress was very cheerful and efficient taking our orders and the food arrived quickly. Our group ordered a variety of pizza, pasta, and burgers, and everything was delicious. We plan to return soon!

Reviewed 14 May 2018 via mobile

Came here on a busy Friday night with a friend and sat at the bar. Service was surprisingly good even though they were packed. My friend had a blue cheese burger and liked it. I had the chicken caprese panino. Chicken was a bit over cooked but I’ll cut them some slack seeing how busy they were. I’ll try the food again when it’s not as busy.