Free cancellation until 07/29
US$167
US$135
  • Breakfast included
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$152/night.

US$189
US$169
Homewood
US$149
GardenInn.com
Free cancellation until 07/27
US$109
Savings alert! 12% below average rates

The price you found is 12% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$124/night.

US$95
Free cancellation until 07/26
US$289
  • Pool
All reviewsfull kitchenfront deskthe penthousemon wedextended staybreakfast and dinnerspecial thanksfree dinnernice stayhome away from homegreat customer serviceking bedgreat roomenjoyed my staydefinitely stay here againcomplimentary breakfastbusiness trip
Reviewed 3 April 2018 via mobile

i just love this hotel it’s like an apartment nice clean rooms a full kitchen was a plus i didn’t have to order in for my whole week stay there everyone so friendly their whom i meet especially my housekeeper i had a couple times danard he’s a keeper great service

Stayed: March 2018, traveled solo
Manager2600, Manager at Hawthorn Suites by Wyndham Troy MI, responded to this reviewResponded 3 April 2018

Thank you for being our recent guest at the Hawthorn Suites Troy. We are very happy to hear that you enjoyed the fully equipped kitchen in the suite and that it made your week long stay feel cozy. We will pass along the kind words to Denard for his wonderful service and hospitality during your stay. Thank you for sharing your review with us!

Reviewed 2 April 2018 via mobile

I had the lovely penthouse suites me and my friends I haven’t seen in a while and everybody loved the rooms so spacey in clean nice selection of cable channels and housekeeping everyday we had Denard as a housekeeper and he give awesome service!!!!

Stayed: March 2018, traveled with friends

We are so happy you had a wonderful time at the Hawthorn Suites Troy. Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback with us and for mentioning Denard, one of our Housekeepers. We will make sure he hears the wonderful review. We look forward to seeing you and your friends again next time you stay at the Hawthorn Suites Troy.

Reviewed 28 March 2018

The person who helped me at the front desk Barbara Clark was very knowledgeable. She also explained to us that they offered hot breakfast and dinner. This was an amazing little getaway. The suites were like a home away from home. The next time I visit this city I will definitely come back to stay here.

• Stayed: March 2018, traveled as a couple
Manager2600, Manager at Hawthorn Suites by Wyndham Troy MI, responded to this reviewResponded 29 March 2018

Hello Ms. Moore and thank you for being our recent guest at the Hawthorn Suites Troy. We are so happy to hear that Barbara went above and beyond for you during your short stay with us. We are also happy to hear that you enjoyed the Studio Suite with the king bed and full kitchen. We look forward to seeing you again next time you visit Troy!

Reviewed 19 March 2018 via mobile

I stayed for 2 nights and had the nicest sweetest housekeeper you can tell she loves her job she kept my room nice and clean I appreciate it I’ll stay here next time in town her name is fedda Hanna great job

Stayed: March 2018, traveled as a couple
1  Thank agates123
Manager2600, Manager at Hawthorn Suites by Wyndham Troy MI, responded to this reviewResponded 19 March 2018

We appreciate you taking the time to share your experience at the Hawthorn Suites Troy. We will definitely pass along the kind works to Fedaa for doing such a wonderful job. Your feedback means a lot to us and we look forward to seeing you next time you visit Troy!

Reviewed 18 March 2018 via mobile

I would definitely recommend Hawthorne Suites to anyone looking for a great place to stay in the Troy area. Feda Hanna was so helpful in assisting me with fresh towels and recommendations on where to shop and have lunch. Great customer service from her. I will return next time im in town. Thank you.

Stayed: February 2018, traveled with friends

Hi Sara, thank you for being our guest at the Hawthorn Suites Troy. It makes us so happy to hear that Fedaa went above & beyond for you to make your stay more comfortable and enjoyable. Thank you for the positive review and we look forward to seeing you again soon!