“Mrs”

Cuisines: Deli
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed 16 June 2018 via mobile

Best omelette ever! I am never disappointed when I get breakfast or lunch here the food is always delicious!

Reviewed 15 June 2018 via mobile

When ever I come back home to the Detroit area I make it a point to go to one of their two locations and have their Apple Pancake!
From the time you order to having it arrive is about 20 to 30 minuets but it is well worth the wait.

Reviewed 5 June 2018

Such a variety wish I lived here so I could keep coming back. Loved the omelettes - oven baked so they puff up. My friend got one and I got the potato pancakes. Paper thin and crunchy on the edges! hate when they are thick and doughy! Long wait to get in but worth it!

Reviewed 19 May 2018 via mobile

Decided not to go to far from work area for lunch. Staff is great and friendly. I had the Ruben for lunch and loved it. We decided to try the next day for the morning breakfast and it did not disappoint. We travel a lot in our line of work so we try to hit up places pretty much unique.

Reviewed 1 May 2018 via mobile

If you’re looking for a awesome breakfast spot, check out The Pantry, it’s a small restaurant and there’s usually a line to get in, but it moves quickly an well worth it, it has a house of pancakes feel but on a smaller scale with a huge awesome taste! The fool is very good, yummy omelets an delicious pancakes, you name it, they have it, I love it an totally recommend you visit The Pantry.