“Lovely Sunset Cruise”
Review of Jensen Charters

Jensen Charters
Reviewed 27 July 2017 via mobile

What a great way to spend a summer evening! My husband and I thoroughly enjoyed the sunset cruise hosted by Bob Jensen and his wife, Kathy. Such lovely, down-to-earth people! We highly recommend choosing this sunset boat ride.

1  Thank Denise G
in 4 reviews
"blast"
"riding"

Reviewed 18 July 2017 via mobile

Our family had a great time on the sunset cruise. Bob was very friendly and made the trip enjoyable. Great way to the sunset.

1  Thank Marlene W
Reviewed 3 July 2017 via mobile

We had a great time on our sunset cruise! Bob and Kathy are great hosts that really take care of you and we learned a lot about South Haven. The boat is an old fishing boat from 1945 so it was really cool riding on something that 72+ years old. Just be aware if your looking for a fancy boat then this isn't the trip for you. But most importantly the sunset views are unbeatable and we highly recommend watching the sunset from the boat!

1  Thank Chris B
Reviewed 18 June 2017

Bob & Kathy Jensen are outstanding hosts...great boat, great ride...plenty of room to walk about! It was a spectacular day! We had friends with us and we all highly recommend this charter!

See more reviews
Reviewed 5 September 2016

Some of my family knows South Haven very well, but my family and I hade never been to this area before. This was a very nice boat ride and the whole family enjoyed it. The service was excellent and everyone had a good time. I liked going up top and liked the view. The captain was very nice and we all had a great time relaxing on the water. The only thing was that the website is not very clear to where you need to catch the boat. I would like it if it said somewhere that the dock is behind Captain Lou's and near the bridge, because people who are not from the area may not know where to go.