“Beautiful Sunset Cruise”
Review of Jensen Charters

Jensen Charters
Reviewed July 3, 2017 via mobile

We had a great time on our sunset cruise! Bob and Kathy are great hosts that really take care of you and we learned a lot about South Haven. The boat is an old fishing boat from 1945 so it was really cool riding on something that 72+ years old. Just be aware if your looking for a fancy boat then this isn't the trip for you. But most importantly the sunset views are unbeatable and we highly recommend watching the sunset from the boat!

1  Thank Chris B
in 6 reviews
"blast"
in 3 reviews

Reviewed June 18, 2017

Bob & Kathy Jensen are outstanding hosts...great boat, great ride...plenty of room to walk about! It was a spectacular day! We had friends with us and we all highly recommend this charter!

Reviewed September 5, 2016

Some of my family knows South Haven very well, but my family and I hade never been to this area before. This was a very nice boat ride and the whole family enjoyed it. The service was excellent and everyone had a good time. I liked going up top and liked the view. The captain was very nice and we all had a great time relaxing on the water. The only thing was that the website is not very clear to where you need to catch the boat. I would like it if it said somewhere that the dock is behind Captain Lou's and near the bridge, because people who are not from the area may not know where to go.

Reviewed August 29, 2016

We had an awesome trip out onto lake Michigan. My young children were thrilled to blow the wistle and even drive the boat. They made us feel welcome and gave us a great trip. Highly recomend.

See more reviews
Reviewed August 15, 2016 via mobile

This former commercial fishing vessel has been in the same family since it was new in the mid 1940's. Pictures of its history line the walls inside. Before departing, we were given a tour of the boat, and we were told the ship's interesting story. Shortly after we launched, my extended family (all adults) went to the second floor of the boat with our craft brews (Tour is BYOB). We enjoyed our captain pointing out areas of former ship-wreck sites while taking in the famous South Haven sunset. My brothers and I spent our childhood summers vacationing in South Haven. We had experienced countless sunsets, but Jensen Charters provided us with a new perspective of the beauty that we were able to share first-hand with our wives and significant others. We all agreed that this was the highlight of our trip, and I'm sure we will be back next year!