“Sunday breakfast ”
Review of Ken's Cozy Cafe

Ken's Cozy Cafe
Ranked #37 of 170 Restaurants in Shelby Township
Reviewed 29 April 2018 via mobile

First time here and it was a Sunday which means they only serve off the breakfast menu. I got my usual vegetarian egg white omelette with tomato slices and dry rye toast. The toast was great and not burnt (you have no idea how often I get served burnt rye toast!!) the omelette was full of veggies and really tasty. My friend got a western omelette the American fries and rye toast and he really liked his food too. They have Franks Red Hot sauce on all the tables but I'm a Tabasco girl and they did have that for me behind the counter so I was very happy. I would definitely come here again. The prices were good too!!

Reviewed 22 January 2018

Only open for
Breakfast and Lunch. A great place to enjoy eating out. Nice menu and good service. Moderate price and generous portions.

Reviewed 9 November 2017

A group of 4 of us met for lunch on a weekend. We did not have to wait for a table. None of us liked what we ordered. The chicken fingers were awful. We will not be back. My savory breakfast was nothing special. There are a lot of family restaurants in the area that are much better. I used to come here years ago and it was much better before.

Reviewed 17 April 2017

We both ordered the 2x2, which is two eggs and two pancakes. My husband ordered two over-medium eggs with pecan pancakes, and I ordered two scrambled eggs with chocolate chip pancakes. Holy wah, the pancakes are huge! They literally take up the whole circumference of the plate! And of course we both ordered a side of bacon, because everyone loves bacon, or anyone that matters anyways! The pancakes were amazing. They were so soft, and had a slight cake flavor to them. I was able to finish one, and took the other one back to the hotel. And talk about inexpensive. The 2x2 is a whole whopping $6.75.

Reviewed 14 February 2017 via mobile

My husband and I have to go to this side of town every Friday and have a couple of hours to kill while we're there. We stumbled on Ken's Cozy Cafe and now look forward to going there for breakfast every week.

The food is fresh and delicious and akways piping hot. The breakfast special easily feeds two. There is always a huge assortment of fresh soups and sandwiches to pick from if breakfast food in the morning is not your thing.

I'd recommend this little cafe to everyone looking for good food.